• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The True Origin of "BHK"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*2*Tosty

it's all been said before~~

but hey 22nd is like around the corner. we'll find out!
not me, as soon as the 22nd is here i'm leaving this hell hole until march once i've gotten the game and finished it. The 22nd will be mager spoilers and the game wont be the same if there's no surprise.

Jacob Twilight

Problem's with the theory is that BHK has a heart, as can be seen from the fact that he wields keyblades. Sora got his body back, Kairi's calling "pulled him together", per say. Plus, evidence from CoM shows that BHK has some connection to "the other side of Sora's heart", also indicating that he has a heart, and why Sora is "Incomplete". It could have something to do with Sora becoming a heartless, but BHK is certainly not a shell.

Plus, it's important to note that no-one actually identifies DiZ as a shell nor as the Superior- in fact, Riku mentions that he is "different" to the Order members. It may be that he is to Ansem what BHK is to Sora, yet he has accepted this, and might even be trying to speed the procces up by helping Riku.

Oh, and Dark Riku? BHK has been seen wielding the Kingdom Key also, so the situation is either simpler or more complex than you described.

And in my wake I leave questions :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back