• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The True Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

OK I just barely thought of this. Its a little confusing, but I think it will be easier if I tell it from past to present.

Many years ago, the heartless were created from people who tried to controll the power of darkness. Kingdom Hearts, which is the source of all hearts, chose a person with a strong heart to defeat the heartless. This was the first keyblade master. He had complete controll of the keyblade and all of its aspects, wielding complete power over it. However, in the process of fighting the heartless, he was overcome by the darkness, becoming a heatless himself. This heartless would become the being known as Xehanort (Not the Xehanort we know of as Ansem's apprentice, but actually the UEM, which is why the UEM could controll all those keyblades)

He used the keyblades power to sow terror and darkness across the worlds, so Kingdom Hearts began giving the power of the keyblade to a great number of individuals, who would be known as the chasers. They would battle Xehanort in what would be known as the keyblade war. However, Xehanort, being the true Keyblade Master, had controll over even his enemy's keyblades, and killed all who stood against him. He collected their hearts, planning to create a new Kingdom Hearts and become a god. Finally though, three warriors ,Ven, Aqua, and the ES, stood against him. Xehanort managed to defeat them though, creating a brand new kingdom hearts from the hearts he had collected (The Blue-Heart shaped moon shown in the secret ending), using the power of his keyblade. The ES seeking revenge, tapped into the power of darkness, and with it, defeated Xehanort. Xehanort, however, managed to fuse part of his essence into the ES, now that he was corrupted by the darkness.

In order to stop another evil being from arising, Kingdom Hearts shattered the heart of the ES( Just like Namine did to the Riku Replica in Chain of Memories). He lost the power of the Keyblade and of the Darkness. He even lost his own memory, retaining only a single name, transferred to him by his enemy. The ES took the name Xehanort, believing it to be him own. It was this Xehanort who would become Ansem's apprentice, rediscover the power of darkness, and become a heartless. When he did, the UEM's essence stayed with his heart, as a part of Xehanort's heartless(which is why the UEM and Xehanort's heartless have the same clothing). Xemnas regained his memories, and sought to do what the original Xehanort did. Create a new Kingdom Hearts. By doing so he could both become complete, and recover the hearts of his lost friends, Ven and Aqua.

Anyway, I know its a really confusing theory, but give me your thoughts about it.

Attemisc

Wow. That actually sounds pretty good.
Except for one thing, which not many people have noticed except me...

The UEM doesn't command all those keyblades.
He uses Aero to create a tornado, which all those keyblades get sucked into.

But it still sounds like a great theory.

Soraox

oter problem with ur theory is that if the ES is the Xehanort from KH2 then why when u fight ES he thinks Sora is Xehanort but still realy good theory

Noxais

oter problem with ur theory is that if the ES is the Xehanort from KH2 then why when u fight ES he thinks Sora is Xehanort but still realy good theory

That would be before the evil Xehanort takes him...

All in all it's a nice theory. And to attemisc I seriously doubt that's aero lol. Aero looks much different.
I think it's just a testament of his power. Manipulation of the elements themselves.

Last edited:

Advent-Warrior

In KH2FM you're using the dark corridor along with the orb of light in disney castle to travel back in time to fight the ES. This would be the ES before he was corrupted by the original Xehanort, which is why he expresses such extreme rage when Sora reminds him of Xehanort (He likely killed or took the hearts of Ven and Aqua. Can't quite say for sure why Sora reminded him of the original Xehanort.)

Soraox

ahh now that is starting to convice me that ur theory is true but im still not sure but awesome theory now

Noxais

that doesnt really convice me still about his theory beginning true

That's why it's a theory.

Look at it like thisthough, The ES was looking for the evil "Xehanort" (according to this theory of course) and when he found him was defeated and possesed like Riku but he lost his memories and then studid under Ansem the wise. He couldn't help the urges of evil desires inside him and that would be how all this stuff started. When Sora and the gang fight the ES they go back in time first to do battle so it's before the knight even knew he would turn evil. Perhaps he was just beginning to lose his memories, who knows.

Noxais

Well technically you could say the original Xehanort is a new character. He was never shown before in this form and his name probably isn't really Xehanort ^^

KH2Lover

It good but it doesn't have a base. It's pure guessing. There needs to be more than a few connections.

Soraox

Well technically you could say the original Xehanort is a new character. He was never shown before in this form and his name probably isn't really Xehanort ^^

that is true still we wont know till a new Kingdom hearts game comes out

Attemisc

That would be before the evil Xehanort takes him...

All in all it's a nice theory. And to attemisc I seriously doubt that's aero lol. Aero looks much different.
I think it's just a testament of his power. Manipulation of the elements themselves.
And blizzaga never froze anyone like that before =D

But you're right, Aero isn't like that.
I only used the term so as not to sound like a magic-loving-geek-boy by saying "wind powers" or such.
"Aero" just makes me sound smarter =D
But anyone notice that they kinda left out Firaga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back