• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The truth of Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dose anyone know the contents of the report of "The truth of Namine" by vexen that Axel was reading becauses i'm very curious about what that say.

Tiax

dose anyone know the contents of the report of "The truth of Namine" by vexen that Axel was reading becauses i'm very curious about what that say.

I'm pretty sure there was a thread about this already. Maybe it's in the Spoiler Folder? Whatever.

Anyway, no. That was the only scene it was actually refered to. No one knows anything about it.

Key of Valor

The Professor
8298906 said:

At the very least, Vexen's notes on Namine discussed her connection to Kairi, which is how Axel found out that Kairi and Namine shared a connection.

Vexen's notes on Namine may have included some other information as well, but what was contained in that volume is still unknown.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think we can assume that it involved who her Somebody is as Axel wrote about Kairi in one of the later reports (I think it was one after he read that, at least).
More than that though is left for us to theorize about.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I'm pretty sure there was a thread about this already. Maybe it's in the Spoiler Folder? Whatever.

Anyway, no. That was the only scene it was actually refered to. No one knows anything about it.
yep, i made it lol. its just in the normal days section but it is under the name of the mission it comes after i think. and no one really knows much about it

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
This thread looks dead but whatever, maybe it'll re awaken to live.

I have the feeling it's ether conected to what is mentioned in Ansems Secret reports or maybe something something related to that. I would really like to know more about her and which effect her merging with Kairi will have on Kairi.
Frankly Namine is still rather a mystery in my eyes.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Seeing how after he read it he wrote in his secret reports about Kairi in relation to Xion and Namine (trying to figure out whose clone Xion was going by how he saw her, which was Namine's face - so it could relate to her Somebody) then it AT LEAST held at least some of the SARs' content inside it.

Other than that though, she's as much a mystery to you as she is to us.
I tend to think however that especially since, made of nothing or not, Namine came from Sora, that Kairi didn't really need her to become 'whole', and the merging was more in Namine's benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back