• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The tutorials messed up?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QUEST

This is a useless screw up by SE, but I guess it's mentionable.
In Tutorials menu, 'Powering Up Abilities' and 'Hunting for Heartless' are mixed up. (The name is there, but the info is switched around)

UnstoppableSound

This is a useless screw up by SE, but I guess it's mentionable.
In Tutorials menu, 'Powering Up Abilities' and 'Hunting for Heartless' are mixed up. (The name is there, but the info is switched around)

1. Nice job pointing out something completely useless. You wasted your time.

2. What the hell is up with your fruity-ass signature? My God. Can there be anything worse? I feel like I want to gouge my own eyes out.

S

Shadow Soldier

2. What the hell is up with your fruity-ass signature? My God. Can there be anything worse? I feel like I want to gouge my own eyes out.

What the hell is up with your fruity-ass signature? My God. Can there be anything worse? I feel like I want to gouge my own eyes out

State

Awards
It isn't useless, it was something to take note off, not all KH players have the brains the differ the difference between information and their title. >>

QUEST

It isn't useless, it was something to take note off, not all KH players have the brains the differ the difference between information and their title. >>

Thanks for actually siding with me -_-
I said I know it IS useless, I just wanted to take note.
Jeebuz.

UnstoppableSound

What the hell is up with your fruity-ass signature? My God. Can there be anything worse? I feel like I want to gouge my own eyes out

Shadow Soldier, you take 2nd place in fruit-ass signatures. So keep quiet, eh?

QUEST: If you agree it is useless, then why do you bother posting it? Jesus people are dense these days.

S

Shadow Soldier

Sounds like someone is mad because their penis isn't as big as mine.

UnstoppableSound, you take 2nd place in fruit-ass signatures along with first place. So keep quiet, eh?

UnstoppableSound

Sounds like someone is mad because their penis isn't as big as mine.

UnstoppableSound, you take 2nd place in fruit-ass signatures along with first place. So keep quiet, eh?

Nah, I'm jut not a fan of hypocrites who get angry at others who join arguments, when they do so themselves. And yes, I'm sure your post count determines your dick size, you stupid fucking nerd. Congrats, you spend more time on this site than out in the real world. My God, 11 000 posts and counting. You really are pathetic. Get some air.

The imitations are amazing really. Quite intellectual.

S

Shadow Soldier

Nah, I'm jut not a fan of hypocrites who get angry at others who join arguments, when they do so themselves. And yes, I'm sure your post count determines your dick size, you stupid fucking nerd. Congrats, you spend more time on this site than out in the real world. My God, 11 000 posts and counting. You really are pathetic. Get some air.

Sounds like something a person jealous of my penis size would say.

S

Shadow Soldier

My mistake. I thought you meant the most posts amongst us. Please try to be more clear.

Regardless, you're in the top 10 and that is just hilarious. Honestly dude, GO OUTSIDE. Every time I post something you're right there to post back. Take a break.

And yet you're doing the same thing D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back