• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Twilight...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OniJager

GFX Artist
Lol, just thought we could talk about what the twilight is and explain what people's twlight are.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Exactly how many threads are identical to this one?

The twilight is the balance between light and dark. What is there to talk about?

OniJager

GFX Artist
Well I can understand that twilight is when darkness and light is used together but what are people's twlight?

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
There have been a lot of topics like this..........*mumbles*

Well anyway a persons Twilight is like a persons double ganger who is neutral. They say that there are at least three worlds. The world of the dark, light, and twilight. So there are three people who have similar characteristics seperated by worlds. In KH2 these worlds will conect again and for example a light(sora) may meat his Twilight(BHK). I think that was a good explanation.....

M

Mishia

Isn't the Twilight like something in between light and dark?

electrikeyblade14

thelastdoor said:
why do people think there is a relationship between Namine and Kairi?
because namine basicly took kairi's place in sora's mind. it also would kinda make sense if namine was kairi's twilight, bhk was sora's, and bfu was riku's.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yeah that does make sense. I do think that kairi and Namine are connected....I mean I think BHK is Soras Twilight and BHK has golden hair(color of Twilight).....Namine also has Golden hair so I think she is also a Twilight....I don't think all twilights have golden hair but I do think square gave them golden hair to resembla a connection..........

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
TwilightSora said:
Yeah that does make sense. I do think that kairi and Namine are connected....I mean I think BHK is Soras Twilight and BHK has golden hair(color of Twilight).....Namine also has Golden hair so I think she is also a Twilight....I don't think all twilights have golden hair but I do think square gave them golden hair to resembla a connection..........
Golden...hair? That's a tad...extreme, don't you think? Cloud's a blonde. Does that make him a twilight?

Last time I checked, the twilight was pink and orange.

electrikeyblade14

Lisafer said:
Golden...hair? That's a tad...extreme, don't you think? Cloud's a blonde. Does that make him a twilight?

Last time I checked, the twilight was pink and orange.
what makes you think the twilight is pink and orange? you mean, like a sunset? that makes sense. although, so does the golden theroy, considering the fact that twilight town is a golden color.

D

Door to Light

TwilightSora said:
There have been a lot of topics like this..........*mumbles*

Well anyway a persons Twilight is like a persons double ganger who is neutral. They say that there are at least three worlds. The world of the dark, light, and twilight. So there are three people who have similar characteristics seperated by worlds. In KH2 these worlds will conect again and for example a light(sora) may meat his Twilight(BHK). I think that was a good explanation.....

don't forget the present world. In one of Ansems reports in Final Mix, he mentioned this:

The dark world
the light world
the present world...

...and the world in-between (twilight)

where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

or something like that

Twilight is when someone "turns their back from light and fights darkness." or something. It's neutreal. In between you could call it. Maybe even "grey".

blinded-by-light

its kinda obvious i mean twilight is where light and dark meet like in deep dive where DWU is using Oathkeeper(light) and Oblivion(dark) so since he is using both he is the meeting point of light and dark

Henskie

I'm Batman
yea it is in between darkness and light just like how twilight is in between day and night

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lolz there are 100's of twilight threads.....

twilight is the middle of light and dark..thats basically all there is needed to know...the rest is up to playing the game to understand what they mean by twilight in the game.

(everyone needs to stop using the blindfolded unknown ava..-.- its so overused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back