• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ultimate Digimon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
It has been two years since the defeat of Armageddemon and four since Malomyotismon has been destroyed. The dig destined, both the original team and the new group, have travelled to the Digital World to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the first adventure. They have set up a big party at Digitamamon’s Diner with all their Digimon friends. But, upon reaching the Digital World, a dark castle has gotten their attention…

Cody drew his boken training sword as he stared at the castle, “This place pulses with evil…”

Suddenly, the doors of the castle opened wide and out stepped the Digimon Emperor. Everyone gasped and glanced at Ken, who had his fists clenched in anger.

“What? Don’t you like it? Aw, shoot, I thought for sure you would,” sneered the Emperor. He gave a sharp whistle, and from out of nowhere, two dozen Diaboromon emerged and captured the Digi-Destined and their Digimon, keeping them apart. The Emperor gave a deep bow and as he stood back up his form shimmered and changed.

Suddenly, Tai Kamiya stood on the steps in front of them, wearing the same suit and short hair as the Tai Kamiya in the group held by Diaboromon. “Well, Ambassador? What do you think? Personally I preferred you with more hair, but enough with the taunts. My name is Saigomon, and you have just been defeated.”

The Diaboromon sunk into the ground, taking the Destined and Digimon with them, but leaving behind their Digivices and D-terminals which another Diaboromon collected. Saigomon and the Diaboromon entered the castle, Saigomon turning left while Diaboromon took the devices down some stairs. Saigomon quickly palmed Ken’s Dark Digivice before going on.

Saigomon walked into a room at the top of the castle filled with Datamon. “How goes the plan to release my father from his imprisonment?”

“The breach into the Dark Ocean is about 28% complete,” replied one Datamon. “We are right on schedule.”

“Excellent. Here is the device used to seal my father, hopefully it will speed things up a little.” Saigomon handed the Dark Digivice over. “I shall now commence phase three of protecting our… operation.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gennai dashed through his house, “Craaap, I can’t believe I’m late for the reunion!” He stopped at the door to pull on his Sora Kamiya designer shoes when the computer rang. “Great, now what?” He quickly dashed into the living room to answer.

“Hey, Gennai! Why haven’t you made it to the reunion yet?” Davis’ face appeared on the monitor.

“I kinda slept in, late night last night. I’ll be over in a jiffy.”

“Don’t bother! There’s no one at Digitamamon’s Diner. In fact, I destroyed the Diner!” “Davis” laughed as his face turned into that of the Emperor’s. “And don’t bother calling any of the lesser Digi-destined, I sealed off the Real World so that you couldn’t do a thing, Old Man. Oh, and when you’re looking for a name to curse, its Saigomon.” He laughed as the monitor turned off. Gennai saw his face in the blank screen and gasped to find himself an old man as he had been when Tai’s team first adventured.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, this was originally a fan fic I wanted to do, but decided on making it a RP Thread, instead. The characters I’m looking for are from the world we live in, so make ‘em realistic. I’m looking for five characters and to keep the posts down to mostly story, just PM me your characters.

Template
Name:
Appearance:
Background:

I’ll be choosing the Digimon of those who make it into the story, and all I’ll be doing is narration. I’m pure DM for this one. OH, and here are the five crests I’m looking for people to match: Life, Loyalty, Change, The Unknown, and Soul. Let’s hope this one doesn’t die too quickly. -.-;

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Alright, I'm getting a little annoyed, so I'm gonna bump this and add more to the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gennai paced his house, wondering if there was anything he could do. If Saigomon was as good a villain as he thought, he'd would've gotten rid of all the powerful Digimon that could have opposed him. 'It seems he's only locked off the Real World, cause I still have access to the Realm of Dreams and some contact with the Dark Ocean. I thought of asking Dragomon for help, but on reflection, I don't think that's such a good idea...' Gennai stopped pacing and flew towards his computer.

"Of course! Why didn't I realize it before?" Gennai started typing like mad. "When we first discovered the Dark Ocean, and as the Destiny Stones were being wrecked, Kari hypothesized there were other realities! I just have to access other Real Worlds to get help! Hah!" Gennai glanced down the list of realities the computer had discovered.

"Hmm, they had Digimon but couldn't access their Digiworld, so no help there. Oooh, these kids could become Digimon! But they've lost that capability, hmm... This looks promising, the only encounter this world has had with Digimon is through 'fictional' media. Let's see if I can get through to some computers..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back