• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ultimate Kingdom Hearts 2 Thoery CONTINUES

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

ok on this thread there will be many things that i think, but each one will be in a different color. basicly each thoery will be dived so its not confusing. each thoery i put on here will be what i think by adding the i have read, seen, watched, and heard. each thoery will have things to back them up. so lets get started.

King Micky:

- from Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories, King Micky has changed alot in terms of costume change and aditude change as well. for many reasons people are starting to think that the King has joined the org. ( will mean organition ). there are many reasons on why people believe this. by looking at this pic. you will see why.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/destinykeyblade/dd029.jpg

- if you look closly you see that the King is wearing a hoody that all of the org. members are wearing. this is why people tend to believe that the King has joined the org.. but you see if the King is to help sora open the door to light and close the door to darkness, when the org. is trying to stop sora's plans, then how is the King with the org.? also in Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories, riku and the King are walking a path that sora, donald, and goffy walked when they are met by a strange character. for now he is named DiZ. this character asks riku a somthing. he asks riku this, " will you take the road to light- -or the road to darkness "? the King then says this, " niether ". but why? the org. is cleary taken the raod to darkness. and if the King was with the org. then why does the King say niether?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/destinykeyblade/kingriku-37.png

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/destinykeyblade/kingriku-38.png

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/destinykeyblade/kingriku-39.png

- now this is what raises alot of eyes. is the King acting to be part of the org. to protect sora? but how can he act to be part of the org. to protect sora? he can act to be part of the org. learn there plans to stop sora and make his own to stop the org. and help sora with there plans. it will be like somthin destroying itself. how? the King will be like the cora of the org. ( just saying ok ). and the King is reli not with the org. at all. so when the King learns the orgs. plans he will destroy them. but why does he say niether when the road of light comes up? this is what makes many believe that the King is with the org.. why does he say niether when the road to darkness comes up? this is what makes many people believe that the King isnt with the org..

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/destinykeyblade/king_mickey01.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/destinykeyblade/keykey.bmp

- many people also think that the kingdom key has a meaning as well as the key that the King weilds. the kingdom key has a golden handle while the key that the king weilds has a silver handle. the kingdom key has a silver reach while the key that the King weilds has a golden reach. the kingdom key has a silver chain while the key that the King weilds has a golden chain. the kingdom key has a blue strip on the reach while the key that the King weilds has a red strip ( look closly at the Kings key to see the red strip ). if the keys do mean somthing, what do they mean? or if they resemble somthing, what do they resemble?

i will post more on the ULTIMATE KINGDOM HEARTS 2 THOERY. just give me some time because my computer is being very slow.

cursed keyblade

im not trying to be mean or any thing but could you guys please fill me in on what you guys think. so then i could build up even more stronger theories to share with you guys.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
cursed keyblade said:
im not trying to be mean or any thing but could you guys please fill me in on what you guys think. so then i could build up even more stronger theories to share with you guys.
here we go..............

in da pictures u provided the king isnt da one saying neither it is riku(if u played CoM u should no dat)

the org. isnt dark the org. is twilight

the first few pics u showed are about riku choosin if he should choose da dark path or da light path den he says neither and chooses da middle path to dawn

king mickey isnt and cant b part of da org. because he isnt a nobody and da org. is a group of nobodies

dis isnt da ultimate kh2 theory

Lil_RiKu

him riku and bhk have the cloak has the organization necklace hello i mean in com it shows the m wearing it leaving the organization's base aka castle oblivion

cursed keyblade

see this is what i want ppl to relay back and give me what they think. sry about that i just now got Com like 2 days ago. but most of the org. is dark, i have noticed that while im playing the game.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
cursed keyblade said:
see this is what i want ppl to relay back and give me what they think. sry about that i just now got Com like 2 days ago. but most of the org. is dark, i have noticed that while im playing the game.
well beat CoM den u can build on ur theories and actually come up wit the ultimate theory..............nice try though.............the org. is twilight it was said in ansem report #13

Lil_RiKu

no they arent they are twilight they are both leaxaus is the only dark one axel is a good org member he is true to the org not like larxene marluxia xaldin zexion riku and mickey

Hokage

Banned
Awards
the org is twilight but they use dark powers half the time get it twilight = half dark half light. lol. anyways they can use light and dark powers to their advantage. just because they use dark powers almost all the time doesnt mean that they dont have light powers. dark isnt evil and light isnt evil. they arent both good either. its whoever uses light or dark powers who decides whether it is good or bad. thats what i think anyways

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Lil_RiKu said:
no they arent they are twilight they are both leaxaus is the only dark one axel is a good org member he is true to the org not like larxene marluxia xaldin zexion riku and mickey
wat da hell r u talkin about its not even confirmed wetha or not riku and mickey is in da org. or wats there role in da game period
xaldin role isnt even known all we know is he is #13 and tries to kidnap belle and he says we are tryin to re-open kh or sumthin 2 dat matter
it is not even known if da org. is good
lexeaus was twilight to

~NGD OMEGA~

" will you take the road to light- -or the road to darkness "? the King then says this, " niether ". but why? the org. is cleary taken the raod to darkness. and if the King was with the org. then why does the King say niether?

Err... Sorry to burst your bubble here, but Riku was the one that said niether in that scene, and Mickey just looked up at him in suprise. And the Organization also don't walk either of those paths, they walk the twilight just like Riku (And appearantly king Mikey). However one thing has been bothering me....

Once he takes his hood off, all will be revealed

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!???!!!??? I have a hunch (a hunch mind) that it could be that Mickey is well... scared in some way. Lets look at the facts. The hood only covers Mikey's forhead and his ears (Unless they are poking out of the hood, it is hard to tell, since they are both black... since there is no fold in the ear reigin.... I guess it is just the head...). Now the only thing possible is that there is something on his forhead. Three possiblilityies, in order of believable to radical.

1. Mickey has some sort of crown on, or a momento that he is fighting for the side of good.

2. Mickey has a scar he recieved that we do not know about.

and 3. (I'm going to get killed for this one...) Mickey is on the sid of evil, and he has a heartless symbol on his forhead.

NOW HOLD ON BEFORE YOU GET YOUR PITCHFORKS!!!! I just said it was possible. To be honest, it would have to be a surprise, so we will have to wait until the game comes out, so don't kill me yet. To be honest the second one is most likely, or the first, but if it is the third, I will kill square. That's just my take on it, don't kill me for it.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Err... Sorry to burst your bubble here, but Riku was the one that said niether in that scene, and Mickey just looked up at him in suprise. And the Organization also don't walk either of those paths, they walk the twilight just like Riku (And appearantly king Mikey). However one thing has been bothering me....

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!???!!!??? I have a hunch (a hunch mind) that it could be that Mickey is well... scared in some way. Lets look at the facts. The hood only covers Mikey's forhead and his ears (Unless they are poking out of the hood, it is hard to tell, since they are both black... since there is no fold in the ear reigin.... I guess it is just the head...). Now the only thing possible is that there is something on his forhead. Three possiblilityies, in order of believable to radical.

1. Mickey has some sort of crown on, or a momento that he is fighting for the side of good.

2. Mickey has a scar he recieved that we do not know about.

and 3. (I'm going to get killed for this one...) Mickey is on the sid of evil, and he has a heartless symbol on his forhead.

NOW HOLD ON BEFORE YOU GET YOUR PITCHFORKS!!!! I just said it was possible. To be honest, it would have to be a surprise, so we will have to wait until the game comes out, so don't kill me yet. To be honest the second one is most likely, or the first, but if it is the third, I will kill square. That's just my take on it, don't kill me for it.
wat up NGD i dont think dats wat he ment i think mickey will take off his hood and den explain wat is goin on but 1 and 2 seem plausible and 3 seems awkward

~NGD OMEGA~

Meh... I think he meant that there is something to be seen under his hood.... one doesn't seem right to me now, because if it was a crown we would see it in the hood.... It has to be something.... well... on the skin.... I'm sticking with two for now.... but maybe the scar is a shape that represents the light.... Or maybe I'm looking too much into this....

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Meh... I think he meant that there is something to be seen under his hood.... one doesn't seem right to me now, because if it was a crown we would see it in the hood.... It has to be something.... well... on the skin.... I'm sticking with two for now.... but maybe the scar is a shape that represents the light.... Or maybe I'm looking too much into this....
well we wont know for sure until da game comes out

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
ok this is what i think. mickey is wearing the black hood so he could sneak around and bhk is wearing it because they are trying to figure out the organizations plans so they could stop them.

cursed keyblade

i think that under the hood is a scar. but the scar is of no other. this scar will revel to us the kings darker side and light side as one, basicly dawn or twilight. he tries to cover it for som reason. but why. now bring on the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back