• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unicornisu Forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrave

Awards
So, this is for any lonely Unicornisu players out there who are trying to find a party to join. I, for example, am one of those lonely players! I know there is a party-member forum already, but it's a little bit difficult to get a hold of some of the players.

If you are Unicornisu and are looking for a party to join, I am going to go ahead and start my own party. Leader is me, starrave. I am LV 59, and I speak/read Japanese. I am searching for people who want to seriously kick some Raid Boss butt. Everyday. It would be best if we are all on the same, or nearly the same, time zone. A.K.A America. But Canada and other countries that are close by are also ok too. I don't discriminate ^^

よろしくお願い致します。

Keroro

Awards
Im not sure if i can join this unicornisu forum but it would be great if i could :D. Btw im Unicornisu. Only lvl 13 T_T just started the game yesterday.. My name is Keroro :c...

Last edited:

Starrave

Awards
Im not sure if i can join this unicornisu forum but it would be great if i could :D. Btw im Unicornisu. Only lvl 13 T_T just started the game yesterday.. My name is Keroro :c...

It doesnt look like anyone is interested in joining my team so I had to choose another one to keep my AP higher. If you go to the Username Masterpost thread you can see available teams. I'm not really sure how to find/join the teams tho. I guess you can try to PM them? Sorry I couldnt help :((

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
It doesnt look like anyone is interested in joining my team so I had to choose another one to keep my AP higher. If you go to the Username Masterpost thread you can see available teams. I'm not really sure how to find/join the teams tho. I guess you can try to PM them? Sorry I couldnt help :((
Well if you know the rank of your team mates (third tab of the rankings) or your own, than can Keroro find you trough the ranks. He can click your name go to your profile choose your party and then can sent a request. That's how the most join/find party's :)

gnurtanio

Awards

i already in a team so i'm really sorry.. Like JR Said. you can join someone team by seeing their profile.. you can find the team leader there and send request to join the team.. some forumer has join the same team, but i dont know who is their leader, so better ask someone like Everlight and the others..

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
My Unicornis character's team is the most active one I encountered yet and there are still two more slots to fill. Find me at 2169/5517 to see for yourself.

Kafiezal

Awards
My Unicornis character's team is the most active one I encountered yet and there are still two more slots to fill. Find me at 2169/5517 to see for yourself.

I sent a request to join thanks alot! I'm 4248/5449 so hopefully I get accepted. What team number are y'all btw? The one I was on was 25.

JayRoxz29

Awards
Hi :) I'm from the Unicornisu as wall and I'm looking for the most active team because I'm tired of doing things and wasting my ethers alone. my player is my user name and his rank is 3999-4432 thank you.

KentoXBlade

Awards
Anyone who want to join my team may look for KentoXBlade at 5217 in last week ranking.We have 4 spaces left for active players.

KentoXBlade

Awards
See my current rank on: Official KHI Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Username Masterpost at my latest post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back