• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Let's see. 15 is the current age of Sora, Ven, Roxas, Vanitas, Kairi, Hayner, Pence, and Olette. 8 children plus the amount who have keyblades is 5 which equals 13. 13 Means the Org and X is the variable. 13 + X = Roxas

Roxas + Xehanort (which represents the invisible number "i") = Xion = 14 + Kingdom Hearts = 15

It is also the name of Taylor Swift's song. It means Taylor Swift is the boss. There is your answer.

Last edited:

CreativeGenius13

Let's see. 15 is the current age of Sora, Ven, Roxas, Vanitas, Kairi, Hayner, Pence, and Olette. 8 children plus the amount who have keyblades is 5 which equals 13. 13 Means the Org and X is the variable. 13 + X = Roxas

Roxas + Xehanort (which represents the invisible number "i") = Xion = 14 + Kingdom Hearts = 15

It is also the name of Taylor Swift's song. It means Taylor Swift is the boss. There is your answer.

That just made my day.

25 characters.

Ronzer

It could just be a stance.

It's a weird stance, if I am going to be totally honest. I think it's a clue, you may not, your choice.

An armor with a clock in it would be too cheesy. :s
Anyhow, it could just be a stance. What does 15 represent? The number of keyblade wielders that fought in the War?

Well, take a look at the keyblade graveyard, then ask yourself that question. I am pretty sure that there were more than 15 keyblade wielders, considering the number of keyblades in that area.

i'm getting tired of seeing these cloaks.....can't they think of somehting new?

I think Squire understands that, that's why TVA, had armour instead of cloaks... So, there must be a reason for him wearing a cloak. That is why I think he is the 15th member, because of his stance pointing to 12 and 3, and the cloak, which Squire wouldn't use unless they had a reason for it.

Last edited:

Dark Wing

Awards

that's amazing! HI-FIVE! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back