• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the unkowns and their elements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer8

.:KL:. said:
We don't know what element the EM but you can't just say he had non-elemental. Some people say time because his swords look like clock hands.

And what games have grass as an element?

(Besides Pokemon)

.Hack games did, but I cant think of any other games.

And besides, the guy who posted this thread was probably right about the grass element, since Marluxia does attack using (of all things) cherry blossoms.

Oh yeah, and I believe Twilight would be an element ( or perhaps 2 elements put together).

Milh_Amethyz

Here are all element that I know

11 Elements

1. Fire /Fire /Fira /Firaga
2. Lightning /Thunder /Thunda /Thundaga
3. Water /Water /Watera /Waterga-From FFXI
4. Earth /Quake
5. Ice /Blizzard /Blizzara /Blizzaga
6. Time /Stop /Stopra /Stopga /Slow /Haste
7. Gravity /Graviga (I forgot the other one)
8. Wind /Aero /Aerora /Aeroga /Tornado-In FFVIII
9. Dark /I think its Meteor or Comet or maybe Vivi’s Doomsday
10. Light /Holy /Cure /Cura /Curaga
11.Spirit /Aura-From FFVIII

I don't know the Other two elements

I think it Nature Like Marluxia's Flower or Poisson/Bio

but i read something bout the organization; It said in every each member of the Org has its own Elemental magic im not talking bout the magics that i post i mean a uniqe one for each one of them.

Stranded

Flower? Why wouldn't it just be earth or nature? Oh well, who can tell what are in the minds of others. Could there be an element called "Unknown"? I forget the game (other than pokemon) that had that element but my friend has it. And there could be a "None" (non element) like some other games, I guess, but again, who knows.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
would you damn noobs stop making fools out yourselfs, time, gravity, darkness light are not elements !!!!! listen to what I say huh, i said all the elements, nothin more to it

New2Ya

I'm lost...
.:KL:. said:
Time, Darkness, and Light are elements.

:rolleyes: Centra you are seriously displaying yourself as a n00b.
Really, I did not know!

Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Ice. Arent those the only elements? Oh, and Holy. And darkness...
But time?!

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
I'm more proffesional in this than any other of you here. I've played FF for ten years and I know what the elements are. Shut up you stupid mothering ugly ass n00b and dont try to teach me one thing about this again

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I'm more proffesional in this than any other of you here.

Proffesional? This is the CORRECT way to spell professional: P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L

I've played FF for ten years and I know what the elements are

Big deal. Have you noticed that Kingdom Hearts is NOT a FF game or else the name of it would be FINAL FANTASY.

And time, darkness, and light are elements. They may not be elements in FF but they are elements.

up you stupid mothering ugly ass n00b

Wow, Mr. Join-April-2005-with-only-134-post-and-doesn't-even-know-the-rules

You call me a n00b? HA.

dont try to teach me one thing about this again

Why not? Because you don't want to look bad because a 14 year old knows more than you, a 17 year old?

Last edited:

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
lol, your making a huge fool out of yourself stating that time, gravity, darkness, light are elements.

for your information, the elements in KH are TAKEN from FF! the magics are taken directly from FF, the hole game works just like an FF game, why do you think FF fans loves it?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Actually that's magic.

And I'm talking about real life. And it's nothing stopping them from using real elements.

oathion

So we can expect the unknowns in KH to have; Wind, Darkness, Light, Time, Spirit, and others? Also, what's Zexion's element?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Some people say wind. Some people say the EM's element is Time because his swords look like a clock's hands.

oathion

I see, but what's Zexion's element? And do you think the DiZ could be a ``Twilight`` Element like someone else said on the board? Well, he didn't say ``Twilight`` but he did say it could be a element, just wondering, 'cause it'd fit DiZ perfectly in my opinion.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
(About Zexion) We don't know for sure. His power was never truly explained. But some say his element is wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back