• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unnamed Heartless - Important?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Do you think that the Heartless that Aqua fights in BBS: FM is important to the story at all (some Nobody's Heartless etc.) or simply an extra challenge for those with the game?

I think if they're planning on somehow saving Axel, it'll be explained that it was his Heartless, so that it's been defeated long before Axel dies, thus making him Lea again.

Radar

Bronze Member
There is a possibilty it could appear again in V2, and there is a possibilty that is is Axel's Heartless. Who knows, I don't. I have a feeling they just threw it in there, but with Nomura..he may make it into something important.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm not sure but I think that Heartless is called "Hunter of the Dark" or some thing to that effect.

IMO I don't think it'll really be important. It just looks cool.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, the general assumption was that the creature was called the "Hunter of the Dark", as that's the name of its respective track in the OST.

Though in all honesty, I can't say it actually gave me a feeling of importance. Looks like it was only there to give Secret Episode a boss.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Considering how the Secret Episode was like playing a demo of a game, we might see that boss reappear again with more importance than what it was in BBSFM. But for now it is just a random Heartless boss we fight for the sake of Aqua having something to fight.

I doubt it is Axel's Heartless. That seems reserved for something fire related, like the Heartless boss we fought in Wonderland.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I doubt it is Axel's Heartless. That seems reserved for something fire related, like the Heartless boss we fought in Wonderland.

Wasn't that an Emblem Heartless? That, and Purebloods aren't "themed" as much as Emblems generally are.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wasn't that an Emblem Heartless? That, and Purebloods aren't "themed" as much as Emblems generally are.

Yeah. That was definitely Emblemed. Purebloods seem to only rely on the darkness, more-so than the Emblemed Heartless who use a certain element or strength.

I wish the Hunter of the Dark hadn't been a Heartless, but a creature of Darkness like Chernabog. Oh well.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Well, it was like Chernabog in the sense that it was just there. :x

I know what you mean, though. The trailers made it seem more epic than it really was, too.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I don't know if it was important or not but it would be cool if the heartless was a sweeper. Like it hunted all things that didn't belong in the Realm of Darkness. It looked diabolical enough to be important yet too diabolical to be important. idk but if its integrated into Birth By Sleep - The Quest for Peace -er- I mean Volume 2 than I'd be happy with it

Epic_Finale722

Its possable that it isn't important to the plot but will be in other games by just being made a new kind of heartless. Like the neoshadows in the secret ending to Kingdom hearts 1.

Megavoltage

Awards
I like the idea that the red eyed monster is one of the Organization 13's Heartless counterpart and Aqua will fight all of those 13 Heartless as she travels the RoD in BBSV2.

Radar

Bronze Member
Okay guys I made this discovery last night.

This Red Eyes beast thing, does it remind you of any other boss...?

First trip to beast's castle in kh2, the boss after you beat the possesor ball. IT IS A GIANT MONSTER THAT IS JUST LIKE THE UN-NAMED HEARTLESS.

They got claws, can turn invisable, run really fast, and other similarities. At first I was like omg is this Axel's Heartless? But then I was like 'wait there are two of them.'

Ok so what's your ideas???

nubstyle

Okay guys I made this discovery last night.

This Red Eyes beast thing, does it remind you of any other boss...?

First trip to beast's castle in kh2, the boss after you beat the possesor ball. IT IS A GIANT MONSTER THAT IS JUST LIKE THE UN-NAMED HEARTLESS.

They got claws, can turn invisable, run really fast, and other similarities. At first I was like omg is this Axel's Heartless? But then I was like 'wait there are two of them.'

Ok so what's your ideas???

Dude, that's been said thousands of times.

CyanSwett

I really think that "Hunter of the Dark" is showed in the Secret Chapter to demonstrate that in RoD there is a more powerful class of heartless that we haven't even fighted yet. The kind of heartless that only reside inside the RoD, and we will have to face possibly in KH3 :O

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I hope it isn't Axel's heartless, I'm sick of all the fanservice tbh. I hope its a whole new creature or just a pure-blood heartless used as a boss for the secret ending and nothing more. Nomura needs to cut off some characters and add some new original ones instead of connecting everything to older dried up characters.

got it memorized?
:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back