• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unofficial "I Dislike Something in KH2" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
What I don't like.....

This is what I don't like. PEOPLE complain, complain, complain....... but people were sayin' in KH1
1. I don't like the camera.
2. The story takes too long it makes me not want to go to the next world.
3. not enough characters
4. I hate Sora! Ihate everything about him. (clothes, face, feet, and especially voice) lets play someone else for a change
5. You can't cut scenes
6. Its too hard, there's no reaction time so I'm quiting the game
7. The worlds were pointless
8. the songs were annoying
9. I like Hikari better
10. They have final mix and deep dive and we don't....and the list goes on and on. Now you finally get something that takes care of those problems and you're not satisfied. please just SHUT UP!!!!! You should be thinking about the good things about the game instead of the bad!!! I found the game more fun to fight! Although, they were easy bosses, it was just fun knowing I was goin' to whop!!!!!

Last edited:

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Re: What I don't like.....

soraworldseen said:
This is what I don't like. We complain, complain, complain....... but people were sayin' in KH1
1. I don't like the camera.
2. The story takes too long it makes me not want to go to the next world.
3. not enough characters
4. I hate Sora! Ihate everything about him. (clothes, face, feet, and especially voice) lets play someone else for a change
5. You can't cut scenes
6. Its too hard, there's no reaction time so I'm quiting the game
7. The worlds were pointless
8. the songs were annoying
9. I like Hikari better
10. They have final mix and deep dive and we don't....and the list goes on and on. Now you finally get something that takes care of those problems and you're not satisfied. please just SHUT UP!!!!! You should be thinking about the good things about the game instead of the bad!!! I found the game more fun to fight! Although, they were easy bosses, it was just fun knowing I was goin' to whop!!!!!
Ummm, ya know it's kinda sounding like you just dont like Kingdom Hearts in general. It really sounds like you wouldn't have Kingdom Hearts 1 either. I'm personally not quite sure why you chose to even play Kingdom Hearts 2.

Anyway, the only thing I can really say disappointed me in Kingdom Hearts 2 was the surprising lack of Roxas. I mean, sure he has a big part in the story, and he's mentioned a bunch throughout the game, but I just find it kinda wierd that we hardly ever get to see him. We see him for a couple hours at the beginning of the game, and then for a few minutes at the end. That kinda annoyed me, because personally I found Roxas to be one of the most interesting characters in the story.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com

I was talking about PEOPLE, I said PEOPLE were COMPLAINING about the game KH1. NOW THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH KH2, ALTHOUGH SQUARE HAS IMPRVED MOST OF THE FLAWS! That was a list of what PEOPLE USED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. THERE IS NO POINT OF COMPLAINING! READ THE BOTTOM!

IchigoNeko

Mostly, something that annoyed me was Maleficent kept saying, right after she helped them, "I'll get my revenge on you, I'll get my revenge on you"...But she never DID. The last time you see her, I think, is at Ruin and Creation's Passage...

And Disney Castle didn't have much to do with the storyline, did it? I mean, it's where the King lives and everything...

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s

soraworldseen said:
I was talking about PEOPLE, I said PEOPLE were COMPLAINING about the game KH1. NOW THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH KH2, ALTHOUGH SQUARE HAS IMPRVED MOST OF THE FLAWS! That was a list of what PEOPLE USED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. THERE IS NO POINT OF COMPLAINING! READ THE BOTTOM!
wooooh! dont get too upset! just calm down, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back