• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vexen Fan Club!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Muse

you look atrocious
Shaken_Vexen_Syndrom_by_Nire_chan.jpg

joinage, yes?

Muse

you look atrocious
Vexen's just one of those characters I can't seem to hate, no matter what.

also, this was kinda funny

I took this "which org member was meant for you?" test and went after all the vexen answers

and i got xemnas

lol, whut

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I would hate his guts if I knew him in real life, but I don't, so I enjoy watching him drive other people crazy with his massive ego! Plus, he gave me a new favorite quote from Days: "So many things to inspect...to dissect..."

o_O

I've taken several Organization personality quizzes. I got Vexen for one, Roxas for another, and Demyx for the one that was actually pretty detailed. So I guess I'm a weird combination of the three...?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
(Ignore me if you want, but I need to let this out)
Why can I picture Vexen in a tight red dress? I dunno, it just seem... right
shamisen
I've taken several Organization personality quizzes. I got Vexen for one, Roxas for another, and Demyx for the one that was actually pretty detailed. So I guess I'm a weird combination of the three...?
I know how you feel. I usually get Vexen, Roxas, Demyx, or Xemnas. >_>; I'm a weird duckling haha:)
I took this "which org member was meant for you?" test and went after all the vexen answers

and i got xemnas

lol, whut
Broken quizzes, Rali, broken quizzes.

Beyer

I would very much like to join.
There is nothing I like doing more on Days than fighting as Vexen. His voice and his moves are just so awesome and I love his shield!
I made a video about Vexen. A tribute to him using Dearly Beloved. I did this simply on WMM and the basic gist of it is that Vexen remembers his life (only CoM though lol) as he comes closer and closer to death by the hands of Axel.
YouTube - Vexen Tribute~Dearly Beloved
I would love to make a better one using something like Sony Vegas but I don't have any better software than WMM, sorry.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I would very much like to join.
There is nothing I like doing more on Days than fighting as Vexen. His voice and his moves are just so awesome and I love his shield!
I made a video about Vexen. A tribute to him using Dearly Beloved. I did this simply on WMM and the basic gist of it is that Vexen remembers his life (only CoM though lol) as he comes closer and closer to death by the hands of Axel.
I would love to make a better one using something like Sony Vegas but I don't have any better software than WMM, sorry.

Joinage please! And beyer I'll view it when I have some headphones, okay? :) the idea sounds nice.

S

Starcrossedsky

*joinage plox* :3

....*quest to join all fanclubs continues*

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Wow, I am the worst club founder ever. I really am. Poor Vexen can never catch a break, even with his fans!

Translation: You're all added. WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!!!!

Vexen_Pixel_Avatar_by_MayMalfoy.gif

Just stoppin by and thought this would belong in here :3

edit: By the way, all credit goes to MayMalfoy at Deviant Art :D

D'AWWWWW, it's a Vexen plushie!!!! :D Thank you!

Beyer, I would love to look at it, but it says you took the video down! :O

Back