• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BluberryStar

Awards
No.... no more... no more spoilerzzzz ( QAQ) plehz But you can go on if you want teehee
yea I don't think I can catch up with the three of you, sriusleh my brain can't digest what is going on.... B-BUTDON'TMINDMEI'MJUSTPASSINGBYHEREHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

+Yuki if you want to post pics about eh... "those" things, please put them in spoilers ok dearie?
(it shocked me cuz like my brain was going crazy like "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT WOMAN DOING DANGLING UP THERE FOR? ∑(OAO )

Um, is it weird that I got a "Shrek" ad pop up randomly....oh this Shrek thing...why me? D:
It's not that creepy video "Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life" is it? D:

jRPGFan

Awards
I guess I could slip it in some Blueprints of or Job Details, even Material list! Though i could see a wall of text standing out pretty boldly in any of those.... but really the only time i have "downtime" I'm usually chatting with the other people around me, or taking a nap during break.

But regardless! I more or less got caught up on everything, skipping a few spoilers here and there.
I see D: I have those days too sometimes, but I prefer not to talk to people (unless it's work-related) and try my hardest to pretend that I can't hear them talking to me over my earphones. Maybe that's rude of me but it seems that they don't quite understand the importance of not being disturbed and flooded with the all-important "lookey here wut awsm pic I've found" or "hey, have you heard that amazing joke?!" while you're fighting with the code some dude wrote 7 years ago, making sense of it, adding some new changes and making that makeshift duct tape + stapler Frankenstein keep ticking D: The balcony is my only escape! Although there is a certain dyed blonde character that follows everyone around to the balcony given the chance... is some peace and quiet so much to ask for? T^T[/bitching]
But a nap during break? Couldn't be me - although I have a comfortable leather (most likely some cheap substitute of it :D) office chair, I just can't sleep sitting up :/ And the desk is... well, desk. My sleeping on the desk days seem to be over lol

Good job~ Was it worth it? :D

What can I say, i like to be spoiled for choice, this way if I'm ever "bored", I have no one to blame but myself. Although recently I wouldn't mind being bored for a bit....
I wonder if by that you mean lazying around in bed all day and sleeping for 16 hours :D Because yeah, I'd love a few days of that kind of boredom :3

@jRPGFan, DS2, depending if you're talking about Dark Souls 2, uh have fun i think?... o_-
Yup, that. I tried staying away from it and finding its bad points, but the thing is that I'm still drawn to the game. Maybe I'll change my mind after an hour of playing it, maybe not. What I know is that I'm definitely going to give it shot, sooner or later

Um, is it weird that I got a "Shrek" ad pop up randomly....oh this Shrek thing...why me? D:
Don't know how weird Shrek scales on pop-up randomness. Adblock Plus saves my day every day! :3

Darnarius

I see D: I have those days too sometimes, but I prefer not to talk to people (unless it's work-related) and try my hardest to pretend that I can't hear them talking to me over my earphones. Maybe that's rude of me but it seems that they don't quite understand the importance of not being disturbed and flooded with the all-important "lookey here wut awsm pic I've found" or "hey, have you heard that amazing joke?!" while you're fighting with the code some dude wrote 7 years ago, making sense of it, adding some new changes and making that makeshift duct tape + stapler Frankenstein keep ticking D: The balcony is my only escape! Although there is a certain dyed blonde character that follows everyone around to the balcony given the chance... is some peace and quiet so much to ask for? T^T[/bitching]
But a nap during break? Couldn't be me - although I have a comfortable leather (most likely some cheap substitute of it :D) office chair, I just can't sleep sitting up :/ And the desk is... well, desk. My sleeping on the desk days seem to be over lol
You anti social scumbag :p
Lol nah I'm totally the same way. Tho I like talking to this kid that works there, cause when ever i speak I regularly use references to things like shows or music, especially people around my age, but this guy is a lot younger than me so whenever I make a reference he has no idea what im talking about. It really makes me feel my age, it's rather entertaining.

I sometimes go out to my car and sleep, or I'm just so tired I can sleep in my chair with the head down on the table. I usually regret the short nap as 9 times out of 10 it just makes me feel worse :/

Good job~ Was it worth it? :D
I'm choosing to enact my 5th amendment right to remain silent in defence of this question.

I wonder if by that you mean lazying around in bed all day and sleeping for 16 hours :D Because yeah, I'd love a few days of that kind of boredom :3
Yep... pretty much! hit the nail on the head there lol

Yup, that. I tried staying away from it and finding its bad points, but the thing is that I'm still drawn to the game. Maybe I'll change my mind after an hour of playing it, maybe not. What I know is that I'm definitely going to give it shot, sooner or later
Well, I think its sorta an objectively good game, not that that means everyone will enjoy it, even to the point where the game isn't trying to make itself entirely "enjoyable" in fact a few of my friends absolutely love the game, but just can't play it anymore because they are stuck near the end of the game, and either don't have the time nor the patience to keep trying. But you strike me as a person who is good at video games, so I think you'll at least find some entertainment out of it.
Have fun trying to platinum it tho~

Don't know how weird Shrek scales on pop-up randomness. Adblock Plus saves my day every day! :3
Gotta love adblock, no more. "Meet hot singles near you!" while browsing El pirate bay. No, I don't want your mail-order Russian brides! Stop asking!

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
@jRPGFan, Oh ok, well still good luck, just remember to take your time and plan out a build to work on early on, i think... ;_;
Gotta love adblock, no more. "Meet hot singles near you!" while browsing El pirate bay. No, I don't want your mail-order Russian brides! Stop asking!
*Trying to hold a poker face...* i just can't do it, my sides just can't handle it anymore, *laughing* XD(this literally made my day)

Last edited:

jRPGFan

Awards
You anti social scumbag :p
Lol nah I'm totally the same way. Tho I like talking to this kid that works there, cause when ever i speak I regularly use references to things like shows or music, especially people around my age, but this guy is a lot younger than me so whenever I make a reference he has no idea what im talking about. It really makes me feel my age, it's rather entertaining.
lol sometimes I wish people would think that about me and just.. lay off, you know? Just leave me be, but nope ._.
Aaaaw, it's nice to have someone to talk to! There was one guy that got the job the same day with me and we were sitting in the same room behind adjoining desks. We could chat about games and whatnot - he's more of a PC player though, but still, we could share our experiences about stuff we both liked. But then spring came and the roof started leaking... yeah, some state-owned enterprise this is >_> And we got distributed to random rooms that had a free spot - me at the same 4th floor into the same room as my immediate supervisor, and he on the 3rd floor with uh... vice.. immediate.. supervisor? I really don't know how this classification works lol But anyway, no more people to chat with :/ Most of them talk about programming and some fresh bs news and stuff and the blond... OH THE BLOND! Most of the time I just can't understand the hell she is talking about or if she's even listening to what people say D: Her immediate answer to almost EVERY effin sentence is "Mmmhmm"... Mmmhmm WHAT?! Are you even here?! G-dammit she can be irritating DX
Oh, and I'm the youngest in the whole building, as it usually is with me. So, no "show dat age difference powah!" or even "people have no idea what I'm talking about, because, age difference!". And nobody here is interested in Japanese or learning languages in general :<

I sometimes go out to my car and sleep, or I'm just so tired I can sleep in my chair with the head down on the table. I usually regret the short nap as 9 times out of 10 it just makes me feel worse :/
Really? D: Most of the time for the life of me I can't force myself to sleep during daytime D: And if I actually fall asleep, sitting at that, then even a half an hour would do me good. Guess I'm lucky, huh? :D There's one problem though - people should NOT be feeling so tired as to fall asleep at their workplace dammit! DX

I'm choosing to enact my 5th amendment right to remain silent in defence of this question.
That bad, huh? :D

Well, I think its sorta an objectively good game, not that that means everyone will enjoy it, even to the point where the game isn't trying to make itself entirely "enjoyable" in fact a few of my friends absolutely love the game, but just can't play it anymore because they are stuck near the end of the game, and either don't have the time nor the patience to keep trying. But you strike me as a person who is good at video games, so I think you'll at least find some entertainment out of it.
Have fun trying to platinum it tho~
Couldn't plat it even if I wanted to - not playing on PS3, remember? :D [/wiseass] But as for 100%-ing it, I dunno, we'll see how it goes, I am strongly inclined to give it at least a 20 hour test run :3

Ahaha, there are still some occasional "*random name*, 2Xyo, Chisinau, is horny and wants to chat with you!" lol Nothing a manual block can't fix though :3

@jRPGFan, Oh ok, well still good luck, just remember to take your time and plan out a build to work on early on, i think... ;_;
Ahaha, I know I'm gonna need it! :D I'm still bullheaded about making a strength+stamina/evasion (don't remember what the respective stats were called) build - wanna swing those huge two-handed swords *whoosh* *whoosh* *__* <- is an idiot :D
Buuuut I guess with the the stat respec thingy I could always re-classify into sword + shield guy.. well, girl, I wanna try making a female character :3 who woulda thunk?! :D

CutiePique

Awards
I was kinda bad at it as well, but Borderlands changed it all!! *__* It's a shooter RPG that you just_can't_stop_playin! Not that I've become a lvl9999 ololoheadshot720noscope_CoDSUXBF4EVAH! pro or anything :D Ohyeah, Just Cause 2 also helped the "having fun in shooters" process :3
And turn-based RPGs? D: Hnnngh, I've played Saiyuki and Hoshigami and FFT and 2 Arc the Lad games on PS2 and I dunno... they just.. take so much freaking time! D: The battles progress sooooooooooo slow D': I know it's not about speed and all about strategy and stuff, but I-I can't I just can't! I need action! Even long battles might not be a problem if I'm constantly in control of my character - moving him and dodging and defending and attacking and healing, all in real time. Like Ethereal Queen/Gabe/Lenneth/Freya battles in SO or Regulus (Nereid) on hardcore and LV250 in ToE. But turn-based?
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Yeeeeeah, that bad :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Aaaaw D: So, what do you use to reply afterwards? A simple notepad or notepad++? 8D

Bummer. :Bc

Spoiler Spoiler Show
And I use simple, no additives, no high fructose corn syrup Notepad.
EDIT: Oh, but I do have a free version of Textpad. :pc

jRPGFan

Awards
Bummer. :Bc
Wha-? Not even a smile regarding that gif? D: Guys... I think Cutie was replaced by a cyborg D:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And I use simple, no additives, no high fructose corn syrup Notepad.
EDIT: Oh, but I do have a free version of Textpad. :pc
Is that so. Well, you should give the Notepad++ a try - it's free iirc and has a lot of sweet tools, including an html, js and c# markup :3 Quite useful. Oh and a Dark background with white characters and blue, red and green (I think? D:) keywords! :3 Useful useful useful! >w<

CutiePique

Awards
[SPOILER='Scuse me, need to get some comfort foods for this heartattack I'm having]
tumblr_naicn2dbkJ1rsdcjao1_1280.png
[/SPOILER][/dies an extremely happy death] 8Dc

Lenneth

Awards
S Class!!!!! Congrats everyone!!!! this is the prove that friends are POWAH!!!!!!! I'm so happy. Look how good we got together... remember back when SR+ cards were IMPOSSIBLE? well. Not anymore! o//

tumblr_inline_mzw4xyf1sY1qec94o.gif

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
S Class!!!!! Congrats everyone!!!! this is the prove that friends are POWAH!!!!!!! I'm so happy. Look how good we got together... remember back when SR+ cards were IMPOSSIBLE? well. Not anymore! o//

tumblr_inline_mzw4xyf1sY1qec94o.gif

Very nice and congrats everyone, yeah SR+ cards are pretty easy to come by now. :0

BluberryStar

Awards
Congratz everyone for reaching S Class!! ( ^0^)/*throws confetti*
Wish I could be there to join you guys, but until this computer flash-server-IP-DNS nonsense is resolved, I cannot join you guys in game :( but I have Yuki to cover for me so it is all good :D Thank you Yuki Luv ya ( u3u)<3

So what's going on in the month of August? Other than college. Speaking of college, anyone here got a story to share? We gotta keep the club alive so I hope we can get going still :3

BluberryStar

Awards
Hey guys, been quiet eh? :D Well here is a topic to discuss about!

Recently, our friend Oris just received an email from SE that he has been chosen to be included in the upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 HD REMIX Fan Trailer! This is very big news and we are so happy for him :D But unfortunately he has very low funds that he can only cover up for his university. So me, Lenn, and Yuki decided to open a fundraising page for him. To collect enough money to compensate him to go to the event! This is very exciting news and we would appreciate your support, as our teammate and our friend ^u^)/

Here is the donation page. It's $5 (or more if you like) for a donation. Not bad right? Every donation counts to help him in financial support. So I hope we all can gather together and help our friend in need. Who knows? Maybe we'll see his face on the trailer of KH 2.5 :D heheheeee

Thank you all for joining this mission!

Wondering how he got that invitation? Check this page out, yo! XD

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey guys, been quiet eh? :D Well here is a topic to discuss about!

Recently, our friend Oris just received an email from SE that he has been chosen to be included in the upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 HD REMIX Fan Trailer! This is very big news and we are so happy for him :D But unfortunately he has very low funds that he can only cover up for his university. So me, Lenn, and Yuki decided to open a fundraising page for him. To collect enough money to compensate him to go to the event! This is very exciting news and we would appreciate your support, as our teammate and our friend ^u^)/

Here is the donation page. It's $5 (or more if you like) for a donation. Not bad right? Every donation counts to help him in financial support. So I hope we all can gather together and help our friend in need. Who knows? Maybe we'll see his face on the trailer of KH 2.5 :D heheheeee

Thank you all for joining this mission!

Wondering how he got that invitation? Check this page out, yo! XD
So i don't think i can donate with being a minor and all. But how am i supposed to donate if i'm gonna donate? I mean, like is this supposed to be with your creditcard. Or one of those other things you have. Or can i just use my paypal card?
Also, how much time do we have to donate?
Also did you only post it at the club, or did you post it somewhere else too? So more people can see it.

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

BluberryStar

Awards
So i don't think i can donate with being a minor and all. But how am i supposed to donate if i'm gonna donate? I mean, like is this supposed to be with your creditcard. Or one of those other things you have. Or can i just use my paypal card?
Also, how much time do we have to donate?
Also did you only post it at the club, or did you post it somewhere else too? So more people can see it.

We have another page solely for this cause. Here it is. To pay is simple. Just click on the Donate button and it'll give you options on how much you can donate. A minimum of $5. I would totally donate for this. But so far all my credit cards are malfunctioning. I'll have to check on the bank again if I can register for a credit card from my debit.

It has no time limits, but we would want to fill the total donation within a month. Oris needs the money for college too. We appreciate it if all of you can help share this to more people :)

Back