• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oris

Awards
Re: The Vulpes fanclub

What the-?! D: you can do that??!! is this like the zeekrewards where you post ads to get a few cents then added all in days?
Oh my gaawd XD hahahahahah 4 months to get that PS4 FOR FREE!!! XDDD
have you done this before? will this work?

To put it simply, I've had free Xbox Live for a year now. XD And I completely paid for Forza Horizons, a $40 game at the time, with Microsoft Points that I earned with this method. I don't know if the Gamestop cards will be usable this way, but think of it this way: at least you can put $50 toward the game system, pretty much buy a game, and then buy 2 controllers just with 4 $50 Gamestop cards. lol

BluberryStar

Awards

NO WAY!! LOL XD Show me how!! can you PM me the link? do you have to give your credit card number?

Oris

Awards

NO WAY!! LOL XD Show me how!! can you PM me the link? do you have to give your credit card number?

Nope, no credit card numbers or anything. It sends codes to your email that you have linked to it. :p And sure, I can send you the links. I'll send you a special one so that I can get 10 extra points for it. :3

Lenneth

Awards

Nope, no credit card numbers or anything. It sends codes to your email that you have linked to it. :p And sure, I can send you the links. I'll send you a special one so that I can get 10 extra points for it. :3

Can you also send to me? Amazon gift card can REALLY come in hand!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Gold armor, no one is there... come on, he will dissapear (im now gone too)

BluberryStar

Awards

I've done what I could tonight. I took out lots of limbs, especially on this last boss just a few minutes ago. I took out 3 of his limbs and then finished him off. :)
thank you Oris :D I think I can see that this stealing is more fun than I thought *evil grin*
Just stole 2 limbs from a gold guard armour, and funny thing is I'm the only one online XD LOL

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

thank you Oris :D I think I can see that this stealing is more fun than I thought *evil grin*
Just stole 2 limbs from a gold guard armour, and funny thing is I'm the only one online XD LOL
How can you steal it then??? :)

Also Oris, for that method of yours, do you need to be adult to get those stuff?

Last edited:

Oris

Awards

How can you steal it then??? :)

Also Oris, for that method of yours, do you need to be adult to get those stuff?

No, I don't think you need to be an adult. At least 13 years old, but I don't think you need to be 18 or older. @BluBerryStar: You're so mean! How could you steal from me like that? ;D

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

No, I don't think you need to be an adult. At least 13 years old, but I don't think you need to be 18 or older. @BluBerryStar: You're so mean! How could you steal from me like that? ;D
O good im 14, maybe i will use it.

BluberryStar

Awards

Oris I didn't mean it XD it was all a misunderstanding!! *drama mode* LOLOL

but we have to have, like, 10 accounts like you do to get that PS4 in 4 months. Then how long will it take if we only have 2 accounts?? that'll take more than 8 months...!! one other question, how do you redeem all the Bing rewards if they are seperated in 10 accounts?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

but we have to have, like, 10 accounts like you do to get that PS4 in 4 months. Then how long will it take if we only have 2 accounts?? that'll take more than 8 months...!! one other question, how do you redeem all the Bing rewards if they are seperated in 10 accounts?
Bluberry, you don't HAVE to buy it in 4 months, you can wait and look how the price is going down. I will wait for KH3, maybe even longer if they get a special edtiton KH3 PS4 (that would be awesome).

Oris

Awards

10 accounts = about 20 minutes of bot searches if you set it to 2 to 3 seconds between searches on Gold status. That's almost nothing. lol You can just switch accounts and do searches while playing KHX. (It also helps if you separate the searches amongst 3 tabs, it's faster since there are 3 searches going at once.) Also, when you redeem something like a month of Xbox Live or a $5 Amazon gift card, it's sent as a code to that specific email that you redeemed with. Then you can sign into Amazon with your main account and use the codes on that single account. So, an example would be like this: My account name for Xbox Live is OrisX, which has it's own email, and one of my other Bing accounts is called Josh. I can redeem a month of Xbox Live with the Josh account, copy the code, then paste it onto OrisX's Xbox Live area. Does that help at all? :eek:

BluberryStar

Awards

10 accounts = about 20 minutes of bot searches if you set it to 2 to 3 seconds between searches on Gold status. That's almost nothing. lol You can just switch accounts and do searches while playing KHX. (It also helps if you separate the searches amongst 3 tabs, it's faster since there are 3 searches going at once.) Also, when you redeem something like a month of Xbox Live or a $5 Amazon gift card, it's sent as a code to that specific email that you redeemed with. Then you can sign into Amazon with your main account and use the codes on that single account. So, an example would be like this: My account name for Xbox Live is OrisX, which has it's own email, and one of my other Bing accounts is called Josh. I can redeem a month of Xbox Live with the Josh account, copy the code, then paste it onto OrisX's Xbox Live area. Does that help at all? :eek:
oh I see, I'll try that, might be interesting to gain... for free. =9 hahah good night everyone...

Lenneth

Awards

Maintenance?! Ok..all hope is gone for that Riku card
now's the only time I can really play T^T

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Maintenance?! Ok..all hope is gone for that Riku card
now's the only time I can really play T^T
Maintenance already?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! Awwww i wanted the Namine card :(