• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BluberryStar

Awards
Re: The Vulpes fanclub

What the-? is the maintenance starting already? I thought it will start at the start of the new day... or something... welp, back to normal :D I hope they'll come up with a more interesting event next time. But as far as I know, the event lasts until 19 Sept... why so early?

Oris

Awards

What the-? is the maintenance starting already? I thought it will start at the start of the new day... or something... welp, back to normal :D I hope they'll come up with a more interesting event next time. But as far as I know, the event lasts until 19 Sept... why so early?

It looks like the level cap is now 200. Also, from what I can tell... it seems like anybody who reaches 200 gets a Yen Sid SR card, which also boosts exp by 1.5x. I'm just guessing on the Yen Sid card, but yeah... new level cap. ^_^

BluberryStar

Awards

It looks like the level cap is now 200. Also, from what I can tell... it seems like anybody who reaches 200 gets a Yen Sid SR card, which also boosts exp by 1.5x. I'm just guessing on the Yen Sid card, but yeah... new level cap. ^_^
Isn't the level cap still stuck in 100? how can players reach 200 before the maintenance start?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From 9/12-9/15, defeat a level 30 Guard Armor for Sora, Donald and Goofy, and a level 15 Guard Armor for Chip and Dale.
From 9/16-9/19, defeat a level 50 Darkside for Leon and Cloud , and a level 20 Darkside for Chip and Dale.

We can get those Chip and Dale's!!!!!

I think we need to plan some stuff again.

I think we must do the same thing as last time again. Plz tell me if your times from last time has alterd.

Last edited:

BluberryStar

Awards

my time is still the same, but ALL of us has to be online for the whole day... for 3 days!!! LOL XD
I think we're close in getting that SR Chip n Dale, if we can maintain the boss's level, we'll reach it.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

my time is still the same, but ALL of us has to be online for the whole day... for 3 days!!! LOL XD
I think we're close in getting that SR Chip n Dale, if we can maintain the boss's level, we'll reach it.
Ok plan i have in mind, if can everyone must be online at the time we have a reset and go up against a new team. The raidboss is then lvl10 (we can only hope for a high team as opponent, we can only win against this team and hope we will get a high team as opponent), we can eas(ier)y get to lvl 15.

OK opponent is online, lvl 8 raidboss, CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BluberryStar

Awards

Ok plan i have in mind, if can everyone must be online at the time we have a reset and go up against a new team. The raidboss is then lvl10 (we can only hope for a high team as opponent, we can only win against this team and hope we will get a high team as opponent), we can eas(ier)y get to lvl 15.

OK opponent is online, lvl 8 raidboss, CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the raid boss got to level 10 because of the previous boss the opposing team faced before the new day. Or do you mean it'll appear starting from level 10 every time a new day starts?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

I think the raid boss got to level 10 because of the previous boss the opposing team faced before the new day. Or do you mean it'll appear starting from level 10 every time a new day starts?
It's starts every new day at lvl10

BluberryStar

Awards

We fell so hard on our ranks :( how did we fall from 154 to 198?!? We can't let our ranks fall to 200 guys, we risk too much to get this far...

@JR please add me to the fanclub list :D I just noticed that my name is missing there... heheh

@Lenneth And what is this about horse meat found in regular meat? was it big news a while ago?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

We fell so hard on our ranks :( how did we fall from 154 to 198?!? We can't let our ranks fall to 200 guys, we risk too much to get this far...

@JR please add me to the fanclub list :D I just noticed that my name is missing there... heheh

@Lenneth And what is this about horse meat found in regular meat? was it big news a while ago?
No idea how we fall so hard.

Added! Little late with noticing XD

It was big news, because in the country they found it it seems that the horse was a sacred animal. And my mother said last time that the guys who were checking our meat found out that in a lot of meat poop (literaly) is.

O and i think we should attack the raidboss tomorrow between 1-11 AM JP.

Last edited:

BluberryStar

Awards

It was big news, because in the country they found it it seems that the horse was a sacred animal. And my mother said last time that the guys who were checking our meat found out that in a lot of meat poop (literaly) is.

O and i think we should attack the raidboss tomorrow between 1-11 AM JP.

In what country was the horse sacred? wait, you mean they found poop in the meat?? D: eeeww

I'm in :) still got some spare time before my internship

italktotherain

Awards

Lol, glad I don't eat burgers (it was burgers in a European country I think).
Also, so I was kind of absent this week, I was just so busy and tired every day >.<

BluberryStar

Awards

Also, so I was kind of absent this week, I was just so busy and tired every day >.<
ooh it's fine ^^ but I'm kinda worried that you're tired everyday... what happened? Are you okay? it's important to rest, even an hour or three... to me 2 hours of sleep is fine if you're having a busy week. Cuz I'm almost a complete night dweller.

I didn't know horse is sacred in europe O_O what country exactly? In my opinion it's better to slip in horse meat than pink slime that most burgers consist of rather than the actual meat. If they did put in real meat it'd be the leftovers that the factories throw away, like nose, ears, bones and even eyeballs... like they put in sausages...

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

In what country was the horse sacred? wait, you mean they found poop in the meat?? D: eeeww

I'm in :) still got some spare time before my internship
No idea. But the poop is indeed gross

Ok good.
Not in Europe, but the poop is true.
ooh it's fine ^^ but I'm kinda worried that you're tired everyday... what happened? Are you okay? it's important to rest, even an hour or three... to me 2 hours of sleep is fine if you're having a busy week. Cuz I'm almost a complete night dweller.

I didn't know horse is sacred in europe O_O what country exactly? In my opinion it's better to slip in horse meat than pink slime that most burgers consist of rather than the actual meat. If they did put in real meat it'd be the leftovers that the factories throw away, like nose, ears, bones and even eyeballs... like they put in sausages...
So not in Europe, i thought some where in mid east, with those mosslims (if i sound against themm i'm not i just don't know the good word for it in english nor i'm saying it are only those guys) or something.

Oris

Awards

I think they were/possibly still are putting arsenic in the meat from fast-food places here. A lot of companies have had to change how they made their food, though, because some guy called them out on it. I miss the taste of home-grown, grass-fed cow. That and elk jerky.

Lenneth

Awards

Sadly we found all the time.... Its like Codfish preserved with formaldehyde...You guys cant believe what we found in the components of the industrial food

Oris

Awards

If I had the ability to go hunting and bring home food that way (and process and cook it, too), I would. There are some huge elk around here. I saw one once that was definitely an alpha elk. lol This damned thing had a huge rack on it (the antlers for those of you who don't know) and he stood so tall that he almost literally stepped over a 6 foot tall fence.

Lenneth

Awards

If I had the ability to go hunting and bring home food that way (and process and cook it, too), I would. There are some huge elk around here. I saw one once that was definitely an alpha elk. lol This damned thing had a huge rack on it (the antlers for those of you who don't know) and he stood so tall that he almost literally stepped over a 6 foot tall fence.

OMG!! an elk!!! I wish to see one someday *-----------*
we don't have those here... not in the wild

BluberryStar

Awards

Wow you guys had interesting animals living there... does the elk normally pass by your home like that Oris? what a spectacle that'll be...
The closest I had where I live that would normally pass by are cats, dogs, rats, and fruit bats that sometimes had a nibble on my mango tree... (curses)
btw, where do you guys live anyway??
@Lenneth "in the wild"? O_O I thought you live in the city

Back