• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: The Vulpes fanclub

Oh, hey, we DID get our outfits! :D I'm so happy! X3
YES WE DID!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT DAGGER (or it's a sword)!!!!!!! NOW WE AIM FOR THE TOP 10!!!!!!!!! MORE DAGGERS!!!!!!!!!

Also, i made a new thing in our fanclub first page. "Currenly trying to achieve". Then we can easly see what our goals are now. Plz share what you think about.

Last edited:

Lenneth

Awards

My Lenneth is sooo cute with her new clothes!!!! LOVE IT!!!

DefiantHeart

Awards

Can I join? o3o Always loved the vulpes section for it's bright and cheerful colors compared to the others all being dark, lol. XD How do you join teams? I'd love to get that 8000 point avatar set before it disappears, also would love that top 10 new set... I'd pretty much given up hope getting these solo, idk how people do it...

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Can I join? o3o Always loved the vulpes section for it's bright and cheerful colors compared to the others all being dark, lol. XD How do you join teams? I'd love to get that 8000 point avatar set before it disappears, also would love that top 10 new set... I'd pretty much given up hope getting these solo, idk how people do it...
Just say you want to join, i will see this as your join request so added.
Well it's not that hard to get so much points. if you are online.
We're aiming right now for the top 10 for those clothes. We already got the one from the top 200.
Did you already join a party? Otherwise you could join ours.

Oris

Awards

We're aiming right now for the top 10 for those clothes. We already got the one from the top 200.

Unfortunately, it takes one week for someone to actually join the party. Like, you get the AP that you would for being on the team, but you don't fight the same Raid Boss as us. So... my only suggestion is to set a timer for an hour and 15 minutes after you run out of BP each time you fight the Raid Boss and hope you reach your goal. If you join this week, though, you'll be with us in time for the next event they post. Whatever that's going to be. lol

Btw, I know it's hard to see, but you guys like my new Avatar picture? I made it myself with Photoshop. I got bored, and I wanted something unique. :3

BluberryStar

Awards

Reaching the top 10 is a bit impossible to me >_< seeing how we did with last week, but those new clothes look Fab-swag-a-licious LOL XD No wonder they only gave it to the top 10 teams...

@Oris: not bad Oris ^^d

Oris

Awards

Reaching the top 10 is a bit impossible to me >_< seeing how we did with last week, but those new clothes look Fab-swag-a-licious LOL XD No wonder they only gave it to the top 10 teams...

@Oris: not bad Oris ^^d

lol nice word you just invented. ;) Anyway, I don't think we could hit top ten unless we had about five people at least on the team with almost all SR or SR+ cards maxed out, with the max level Keyblade, and with them jumping online literally every hour and a half for a week straight. :/

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

@Oris: I can see your avatar, it's nice.

Well do you guys give up on it or are we going to try it anyway? We can atleast aim for Master Yen Sid and get some moogles cards with it.

BluberryStar

Awards

@Oris: I can see your avatar, it's nice.

Well do you guys give up on it or are we going to try it anyway? We can atleast aim for Master Yen Sid and get some moogles cards with it.

I think we should try, at least reach the top 100... that SR Yen Sid doesn't seem bad at all :9 a Raise Ticket, and... is that a Kupo nut?

DefiantHeart

Awards

Yeah, I wanted to join, lol. How do you join a party?

Oris

Awards

Yeah, I wanted to join, lol. How do you join a party?

Umm... let's see... When you go into a boss raid, you click the tab that says Lux, then find someone from our team in the third tab. Then, if you wanted to find me, for instance, I would be rank 5576. Then you click the person's name and it pulls up their profile. Near the bottom it will have kupo1121 and a red button below that. Click that button and it will bring up a green screen. On that screen there should be 4 red buttons on the right side of the screen near the bottom. I think the button to send a request is the upper right button, I'm not sure, but that's the screen to send a request to kupo to be added.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Say Oris, is it good if i set your avatar as 'art' in our galery?

BluberryStar

Awards

Kupo Nut? I need it! I have only one left before I can use three. :p
I don't know, at least that's what I've read, but it's in Japanese and I can only read the "Kupo" part there ):-/
Yeah, me too, one more and I can have a chance with an SR card (<---is what I usually hope but never got it in the end)

DefiantHeart

Awards

Umm... let's see... When you go into a boss raid, you click the tab that says Lux, then find someone from our team in the third tab. Then, if you wanted to find me, for instance, I would be rank 5576. Then you click the person's name and it pulls up their profile. Near the bottom it will have kupo1121 and a red button below that. Click that button and it will bring up a green screen. On that screen there should be 4 red buttons on the right side of the screen near the bottom. I think the button to send a request is the upper right button, I'm not sure, but that's the screen to send a request to kupo to be added.

There was a button on the bottom right screen, so I clicked that instead. How do you know if it worked?

Oris

Awards

You just wait to see if Kupo accepts. And I guess we do have an art gallery. By the way, I collected all the things for Agrabah mission 3-2, but I can't find Aladdin... >.> I searched the desert, but I can't find him there, so I'm going to check the town.

Back