• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BluberryStar

Awards
Hmmm... I feel bad for using the walkthrough thread to attract more players. I mean I could PM them personally but how do I know that they are in Vulpes? Some might not post on the Name/Rank thread. If you guys found some members that are in Vulpes, just tell me their names and I'll check them out :)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmmm... I feel bad for using the walkthrough thread to attract more players. I mean I could PM them personally but how do I know that they are in Vulpes? Some might not post on the Name/Rank thread. If you guys found some members that are in Vulpes, just tell me their names and I'll check them out :)
There is no harm in just asking them in a PM if they are from Vulpes. Or if you don't want then you could redirect a new player to the Username Masterpost thread and they will post it anyway.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Not entirely sure, but what's been going on everyone, i know i haven't been active much(been feeling lazy, and college has sucked my life).

Also i changed my profile picture to this, i love the armor, i don't particularly like the Headpiece on it(which is where that Avatar Customization update comes into play ;) )
Spoiler Spoiler Show

While i was at it, i did make some for Oris as well:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I also made a few for some pals in this group i admin in.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Okay. I uploaded It To 4shared. Need Your Emails To Share It

Don't really need our email..., you can just PM it to those on here individually lol.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Don't really need our email..., you can just PM it to those on here individually lol.
So by now i got like a dozen new emails in my email box from legendary gaming... you could have told me sooner Zeke -_- (normally its so quiet in my email box)

O and Kiari wanted me to ask you guys to join his forums... so yeah, advertising here we go. Free forum : Legendary Gaming
Those forums are barely a month old i think. And its kind of a mix of the KHI forums and KH13 forums. And we have like just 4 members. 1 of them is not from the "regular" group. That's good i guess... (o and we have a actual "foe" list so i like that)

BluberryStar

Awards
Happy Thanksgiving everyone :) some of you might not celebrate it, but I just want to thank everyone that has been with us for more than a year now :D

Send me some turkey!! >O¬O)>

BluberryStar

Awards
Woah has it really been that long? Happy New Year everyone! 明けましておめでとうございます! /^0^)/ How have y'all been doin'? Went out for a vacation? Or just lazying around in front of the computer (like me :p) ? Hope to be able to keep this party strong this year!

btw, just watched Durarara!x2 (season 2) IS SO EXCITING! XD
haven't touched SAO so... >_< geh...

Last edited:

jRPGFan

Awards
*casts Raise Dead on party* "no response it's just a-" aaaaanyways, heya Blu :D Happy New Year to you, too! and other stalkers out here that refuse to post :p
I went out on a vacation... and am lazying around in front of the PC/PS3 :D well, when there isn't any urgent business I have to attend to, which was happening somewhat often, considering that I'm on a break :/ Ohwell, it wasn't too bad. Besides, I still have a week of rest :3
Managed to finish KH2 yesterday and kinda got pulled into platting God of War Ascension, which I'm currently playing ♪ That gore, mmhmmm <3 Don't know what to play next - BBS, Re:Coded, Saints Row IV, finishing up Cathy, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel, finishing up FF X-2 (ugh, that perfect story run DX) or Deadly Premonition D: As you can see - nothing but 1st world problems here! :D
Ohyeah, new year, it was... um, cold, -20 degrees Celsius cold >< The evening itself was nice, fun and quiet, and we could see lots of fireworks right from the balcony, too :3
That's... kinda... it.. I guess? Well, hope it will be livelier here this year~

YukiYashaH

Awards
Heppy New Year, yay
10423284_803437009743116_890688013317538966_n.jpg

My part's been less exciting than J's ahah >D The most I did was graduate, yaaay team unemployed! And Been watching of course the lastest fujoshi-fishing anime:

brahaahahaa recommended to all ages and beyond! (?)

BluberryStar

Awards
You're right Yuki, J's vacation is so much better =_= I'll have to gather enough paycheck to be able to go out to another country. Until then.... gonna watch this fujoshi-fishing anime you are talking about *sits in front of the computer all day* I've always wanted to visit the Sistine Chapel or Notre dame. The stained glasses somehow reminded me of KH designs. btw J you should finish Cathy first, can't leave her hanging or she'll come and get you >:3

LOL YUKI WHAT IS THIS!?!??!??! XD I CAN'T BELIEVE-- BAHAHAAHHAHA WTH!! It's like Free! combined with Sailor Moon! Is the story any good? XD

YukiYashaH

Awards
LOL YUKI WHAT IS THIS!?!??!??! XD I CAN'T BELIEVE-- BAHAHAAHHAHA WTH!! It's like Free! combined with Sailor Moon! Is the story any good? XD
THIS ANIME IS GOLD. It even has gay-slangs only japanese gays know about, SO IT'S CANON UNDER THE SHEETS AHAHAHA OH GOD IT'S GOLDEN. I don't know if I hide my head in embarassment or in fangirling xD

BluberryStar

Awards
Wait, even better than FREE!! ??? :D I think I may have to ask for help understanding those slangs >_< Yuki you understand them, right? Riiiiiight???

YukiYashaH

Awards
No, NOTHING'S better than Free! <3
But the gay-ness is real. There's even the hand-holding and the "I have someone I like" with love bgm ahaha <3 oh god, this is gold. I didn't understand them until I read somewhere around them xD I can... look them up for ye
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BluberryStar

Awards
True. Nothing is better o_o)
From the descriptions you're giving me I think I'll be squeeling while I watch this XD Been watching Koufuku Graffiti lately. Only two episodes so far but the food art looks great :D It's realistic and... makes you hungry..... (._.) I'm hungry now.... But the way they eat just cracks me up XD LOL it's OUTRAGEOUS!
You.... you will...?
( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ)
creepy face o-ok Yuki. I'll look forward to it then. heheheheheheh heheh hehe heheheh

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
@Blu, I'll just leave this here GAHAHAHAH XD I can't with this anime anymore ahahaha xD
picn6on.jpg

riku0147

Awards
Hello people :D I was wondering if you guys had a specific Vulpes party on KHX that you're all a part of? I'm in a random Japanese one right now and as much as I love having the chat bar filled with stuff I don't understand, having English players might be a welcome change

BluberryStar

Awards
Hello people :D I was wondering if you guys had a specific Vulpes party on KHX that you're all a part of? I'm in a random Japanese one right now and as much as I love having the chat bar filled with stuff I don't understand, having English players might be a welcome change

YES!! We are currently searching for new members so any Vulpeus member is welcome :D As long as you are active, get along with others and be nice, you are most welcome to our party. If you have any other friends who is in the same Union, you can invite them here. Now all we have to do is wait for our party leader, Cutiepique. She is in charge of accepting party requests so I hope you can wait until she is online. We can contact her through the game too so it might not take that long :)

riku0147

Awards
Sweet :D Technically I was part of the club waaay early in the game, but i stopped for a while. Feels good to be back though!!
So should I try and find Cutiepique on KHX or can she find me? Username is riku0147

BluberryStar

Awards
Sweet :D Technically I was part of the club waaay early in the game, but i stopped for a while. Feels good to be back though!!
So should I try and find Cutiepique on KHX or can she find me? Username is riku0147
Then Welcome back!! :D Hahaaa!! I think it's easier if you find her. She has the highest rank so far. Or are you higher? Which rank are you in right now? We could tell her to leave a spot open, but I don't think she is online right now :< She'll come online eventually. Just stick around yeah? :D I'll type your name in the KHX chat box for the moment.

Back