• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BluberryStar

Awards
So I recently Started playing again and im still without a Party.

Do you guys have space in your Party to join?

My name is the same as it is here.

I'm at an uber low level though,
since I had no computer to log in for a few months, almost a year.
Hello Auris :) I'm glad you found us in KHi, but unfortunately we just accepted another player. I'm so so sorry >_< I hope you can find a better team. But if you have any questions about the game, just ask and I will answer :)

BluberryStar

Awards
Bet you guys wont recognize who I am.
.....who? And nice Sans pic. You draw that?

How about reviving this club considering that Unchained is out and most of the ppl here are (somewhat likely still in Vulpes), and or in the other unions considering you can union swap for 100 Jewels which is nice.
Sure. Tibia-nest, this club is kinda silent. It's just dying to get back again.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Sure. Tibia-nest, this club is kinda silent. It's just dying to get back again.
FO1Vn6B.png

Oh yeah, i know what you mean.
Plus, since i'm officially back i'm sure the fanclub will be slightly more active(not guaranteed), and staying in Vulpes was my primary focus regardless of some rebirth theory or whatever that thing is cause teams are still union locked unless you switch unions in-between which is weird tbh...

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
So, Chi is gonna end today. Any of you guys still alive in here or what? Should we close this club? Wait, how much of you guys are gonna play Ux? Also rip, we never reached page 1000, hell, we never reached page 500. I aspired so much more...

VexenReplica

VexenReplica checking in~
Hopefully we can still use this place to chat and talk (with no 50 character limit every minute!).
Please treat me nicely, the whole よろしくお願いします/Nice to meet you thing.
(Hopefully this goes through!!)

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
FO1Vn6B.png

Don't worry guys, the fanclub is still here, plus there's unchained chi that's still ongoing, wish i can continue playing it but since i don't have a phone device or anything apple related to play it on cause i relied playing on a android emulator for PC which a recent update blocked emulation :( , also don't forget that there's the Skype group chat though i rarely come on cause i primarily use Discord, the transition to it from Skype was fantastic, i love discord's versatility.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
SYDeDsI.png

*lies down* *tries not to cry* *cries a lot*
*pats Yuki on the back* there there. It's all just a game........
FO1Vn6B.png

Don't worry guys, the fanclub is still here, plus there's unchained chi that's still ongoing, wish i can continue playing it but since i don't have a phone device or anything apple related to play it on cause i relied playing on a android emulator for PC which a recent update blocked emulation :( , also don't forget that there's the Skype group chat though i rarely come on cause i primarily use Discord, the transition to it from Skype was fantastic, i love discord's versatility.
Woah you actually came back. Neat, so I've been meaning to ask you, where do you get those pics? I need those, but in then in Kid Icarus form.

R.I.P. The Party in Ux is doing fine though. 2 weeks ago we got in the top 50 of the world. So that was nice. We need more members though. I'm kinda waiting till all of you guys are getting a phone or another way to play it.
Skype group is kinda death, well it used to be more active, but what did would you expect... I've heard of Discord, alot of people start using it. For better contact with other gamers I've been considering downloading it. But it's only voice right? I'm not that confident in my English pronuncation...

Also, now that Chi has ended, wich games are all of you guys playing now? I'm out of ideas. I've tried to download some new ones... but meh.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Woah you actually came back. Neat, so I've been meaning to ask you, where do you get those pics? I need those, but in then in Kid Icarus form.

R.I.P. The Party in Ux is doing fine though. 2 weeks ago we got in the top 50 of the world. So that was nice. We need more members though. I'm kinda waiting till all of you guys are getting a phone or another way to play it.
Skype group is kinda death, well it used to be more active, but what did would you expect... I've heard of Discord, alot of people start using it. For better contact with other gamers I've been considering downloading it. But it's only voice right? I'm not that confident in my English pronuncation...

Also, now that Chi has ended, wich games are all of you guys playing now? I'm out of ideas. I've tried to download some new ones... but meh.

Uh what pic's, and no, Discord is a text chat and voice chat, it's set up similar to what team-speak is, and i like it, i have my own server with a bunch of Steam and Skype friends in it with several voice channels and text chats to use, and hopefully an unknown update for discord would be custom emoticons and webcam if it happened.

I've been mainly playing TF2 and recently First Assault on steam, i do have Overwatch, but i rarely play that.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Uh what pic's, and no, Discord is a text chat and voice chat, it's set up similar to what team-speak is, and i like it, i have my own server with a bunch of Steam and Skype friends in it with several voice channels and text chats to use, and hopefully an unknown update for discord would be custom emoticons and webcam if it happened.

I've been mainly playing TF2 and recently First Assault on steam, i do have Overwatch, but i rarely play that.
=_=
BZ4HdId.png

That picture obviously. Man, I need those things in Kid Icarus form. The things I could do with it...

Text chat? Neat, screw cam and voice chat. But doesn't that make it the exact same thing as Skype?

First Assault... never heard of that. Is it free? I will probably try it. I'm planning on buying Overwatch for the PS4 once I get one (KH 2.8 for the win).
Also, I need some games that can run on really bad laptops. Was thinking about buying a gaming laptop, but my dad talked me into buying a gaming laptop in 2 years.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
=_=
BZ4HdId.png

That picture obviously. Man, I need those things in Kid Icarus form. The things I could do with it...

Text chat? Neat, screw cam and voice chat. But doesn't that make it the exact same thing as Skype?

First Assault... never heard of that. Is it free? I will probably try it. I'm planning on buying Overwatch for the PS4 once I get one (KH 2.8 for the win).
Also, I need some games that can run on really bad laptops. Was thinking about buying a gaming laptop, but my dad talked me into buying a gaming laptop in 2 years.

Oh you mean my Trixie pic, that's one i edited for myself, and no Discord is better than Skype, you can text/voice chat with via one person if you want to, and discord has servers that ppl make for people to come in and enjoy the company of other people of similar interests.

Yes First Assault is free, i've been having a bit of fun with it for the past couple of days.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh you mean my Trixie pic, that's one i edited for myself, and no Discord is better than Skype, you can text/voice chat with via one person if you want to, and discord has servers that ppl make for people to come in and enjoy the company of other people of similar interests.

Yes First Assault is free, i've been having a bit of fun with it for the past couple of days.
O... I have to make them myself. I can probably do that.

So the only difference is that you can go on a big server and talk with other random people? How many squakers and douchebags are there usually on a server?

Okay, gonna try it then.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
This literally could be brought back from the dead since most of the original party is in the UX party, plus i'm back from being semi-dead since i wasn't able to play the mobile game for almost a year or so cause lack of a phone, so anyways it's good to be back in the main party for the game, and it's also good to actually be playing the game again even though atm it's only just story fillers and non-stop draw banners for whales.... eh...

Feitoshi

Awards
Holy crap, i just remembered about this thread. AAAH~! i was so busy with real life that things just kind of went into a spiral??? i missed all of you guys! Even though i don't really play khux as much now since the game keeps on getting power creeps into power creeps. i'll occasionally watch videos about the story so far.

sorry about the necro-post but i just couldn't help it due to being nostalgic during this whole quarantine.

Back