• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The Walt Disney Company to Acquire 21st Century Fox, Inc.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SomeKHFan

Awards
Futurama, Ice Age, Epic and Avatar are the only FOX propieties that im going to be ok for KH4

I would like to see an Ice Age world in the future. Maybe we can see Sora as a Woolly Mammoth this time?

And Futurama will be interesting....although thinking about it, Space/ the pathways between worlds is going to have a lot of different properties involved with this area in the future. Already had Lilo & Stitch and I can see in the future Treasure Planet, Star Wars (depending is EA still owns them), Marvel, now Futurama and any other space worlds and potentially some Final Fantasy characters (Balthier and Fran as Space Pirates).

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i hope disney thinks about rebboting the percy jakcson movie series i would like to see it happen and also percy jackson world in kh future game one day

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
3yNl3z4.jpg

Can't argue with the facts.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I wonder how long Disney is gonna make us wait for those original versions of the first three Star Wars to be on Blu Ray.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I really hope KH sticks to the fantasy, fairytale-ish worlds. DDD Tron and KH2 Pirates were already bad enough, I'm really going to consider even dropping it if KH4 has stuff like Avengers and whatnot. It just doesn't fit, at all. I don't want to see any boring Hollywood star faces that are literally everywhere in it. Pls no. If it was my call I'd want it to end with 3, but since that's not happening at least keep it somewhat tasteful. It's fun to joke about dumb worlds that they technically COULD include but I'm actually legit worried xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All of y’all worried about these properties coming to Kingdom Hearts. It’s not going to happen lol.

I wonder how long Disney is gonna make us wait for those original versions of the first three Star Wars to be on Blu Ray.

Next year in time for Force Friday you better believe it’ll be out.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Don't forget Blue Sky Studios.
blue_sky_logo_16x9_format__130519190624.jpeg

All of those who thought Ice Age was Disney can now at least settle with Blue Sky Studios being owned by Fox now owned by Disney. The studio has evolved fantastic with it's animation and visuals. All it needs is a push in the right direction for better writing in it's films.

They feature
Robots
Rio
Epic
The Peanuts Movie
Horton and more

Someday in the future there might be a open door for a Ice Age in KH, nothings impossible you know!

Haha... Blue Sky Studios is definitely going to get shut down. Their movies are so forgettable and they've killed all the potential that Ice Age had. The Peanuts Movie is their only legitimately good movie because the source material was timeless. Animation studios are expensive ventures, Disney Animation and Pixar are ideal enough for the animation slate, Blue Sky's not needed any more.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
All signs are pointing to this acquisition not going through. The next best thing Fox can do is to split the assets and sell them to different companies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All signs are pointing to this acquisition not going through. The next best thing Fox can do is to split the assets and sell them to different companies.

I like that you say all signs but provide no signs for anybody to get what you mean

Yes, the government is investigating this buyout but considering the U.S. government’s current controlling party and who the Murdoch family pay millions to, I 100% expect this to go through. The Murdochs and their shareholders want this to happen as much as Disney wants it.

Anti-trust and monopoly laws be damned.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
yeah there no way this deal not going though unless something big happens this deal willl happen it a forgone conclusion

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well, looks like you're right, Oracle. Fox shareholders have approved the deal, and the US government is okay with it provided that Disney sells off the sports regional networks.

However, this acquisition seems to be a merger as Disney and 21st Century Fox are gonna be seperate subsidiaries to New Disney.

Basically, the chances of Fox properties in Kingdom Hearts seem even more slim than Marvel and Star Wars.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well, it's finally official, 21st Century Fox has been absorbed into The Walt Disney Company as of posting this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Man, a day early at that.

DISNEY, DON'T DO SHIT TO FOX. JUST LET THEM OPERATE BUT TAKE THE X-MEN YOU WANT TO USE FOR THE MCU AND FANTASTIC FOUR AWAY FROM THEM. JUST GIVE ME MORE DEADPOOL PLEASE

Back