• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Weirdest Food that you ever ate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
What in gods name persuaded you people to eat this stuff? XD

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
another case of peer pressure from the family:

i was forced to eat Shark Soup once when I was little. I'm never eating it again, It tastes like Chicken Soup. But I remember, (even till this day) feeling terrible for eating a shark.. idk why- I'm just not doing it again.

other weird foods have been:
dried shrimp (nasty!)
I will never eat Octopus again or Squid.

>:

Oh, have you guys tried Mole? It's a Mexican sauce with spicy spices mixed with chocolate.
Supposedly it's a "Mexican Favorite" but i don't like it at at all.

it's just YUCKY!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
HAHAHAHA, Steve!

The weirdest food I had was salmon eggs for breakfast when I was in Japan. It doesn't sound weird, but their looks and their texture is very unappealing.

Also, cat food. *cough*

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
Anyone ever tried sheep testicles?

D:
o_O... Those poor sheep... thats just wrong. Reminds me of Rocky Mountain Oysters D:
another case of peer pressure from the family:

i was forced to eat Shark Soup once when I was little. I'm never eating it again, It tastes like Chicken Soup. But I remember, (even till this day) feeling terrible for eating a shark.. idk why- I'm just not doing it again.
Shark soup? Interesting. Never heard of that really. Also, why the hell does almost everything that would be weird to eat taste like chicken?
Also, cat food. *cough*
Cat food? Like dry crunchy food or the wet food that comes in little cans? >__>;

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
What is strange to some cultures is normal to others.

So, I may have eaten many things considered strange to some of you but normal to me.

As of now, the only thing I can think of (lord knows my memory sucks) that might be considered weird to some and was strange for me too was octopus. Yummm =)

Back