• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The White House Shoots down Death Star Petition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
death-star-1.jpg

White House on 'Death Star' petition: No

lol
This made me laugh...

Last edited:

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
They had somewhat of 35,000 people sign it. It's not a matter of signatures, it's just that it's fucking impossible. lol

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I would have signed this if I had known about it. But seriously there's no way they'd get that done by 2016. Even in the films it took damn near 20 years or so for it to be completed.
They wanted to start construction by 2016...
Still glad the white house had a sense of humour about it

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Why would anybody recommend to build something from Star Wars? It just seems like a joke. I mean, we have more pressing matters to attend to like gun control. I'm glad they turned it down.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Why would anybody recommend to build something from Star Wars? It just seems like a joke. I mean, we have more pressing matters to attend to like gun control. I'm glad they turned it down.

1. Of course it's a joke, did you see the way they responded to it? At least they have a sense of humor
2. I highly doubt anyone in the White House would've taken it seriously to begin with anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back