• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The world ends with you confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
What exactly does this have to do with kingdom hearts? and nother question. People keep saying their are two saga's in kingdom hearts, but i don't see it, can someone explain this to me. Because i feel like i've missed somthing major at some point along the way.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
TWEWY was just another series that made a cameo like Finale Fantasy. KH is planned to have more than one saga with the stage we're going through now being the "Xehanort/Seeker of Darkness Saga". There's another after this one is wrapped up.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Oh, thank you. So its just a similar game. I havn't played it yet, its on my list but people kept comparing it to kingdom hearts, which confused me a bit. So KH 3 wont be the last game? That scared me there for a bit. I dont want it to end quite yet.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's not that similar to KH imo, though it had several of the same people working on it, e.g. Nomura. Aside from the character designs somewhat it has a very different feel-very urban. It's a great game though.

Yeah, there's more after KH3, this series won't be done for a while, lol.

wolfshadow

The next saga is going to be Kingdom Hearts and Sora will be the main protagonist still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back