• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Crossover- Soundtrack and iOS Version Releasing 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

What a surprise! While I'm sure we've all been at the edge of our seats for the past few days waiting for the countdown on the new THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU website going down, this little update snuck its way onto the Square Enix e-STORE! Although they have since edited and removed the initial summary that accompanied the preorder page, we've learned that this soundtrack not only includes original pieces from the game, but also the remixes from KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] and new arrangements from the upcoming iOS version releasing in North American and Europe in 2012.

Thanks to the amazing Zephyr, we have a translation of the summary that was removed:

This subaseka sound is powering up its arrival again. The World Ends with You was released for the Nintendo DS in 2007. It was praised for its quality of the game, quality soundtrack, and it has received a very high rating. An iOS version of the game will be released in North America and Europe in 2012.

This product, in addition to new music for the iOS, music that was arranged for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] has also been included. Please enjoy this music again, for the memories of the hot summer spent with Neku.

But lets not count our chickens before they hatch! Lets see what this countdown is actually for when everything is revealed on Sunday.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanking Zephyr was the only positive thing I could say then because I feel a bit disappointed because of this early leak but we must remember there might be more at the end of the countdown.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
https://twitter.com/brilingual/status/238893262570651648

It's not over yet from the sounds of it, well... if "#moredripthanleak" means anything of significance. Unless he is just referring to the album, if so... then forgive my stupidity.

Yeah, there is hope yet. Though...I guess we should keep them lower? Maybe this is all SE trolling and there is really a sequel and...I'm just gonna wait until Sunday.

iOS...I'm actually glad I have an iPhone for once.

Oran

Awards
Wait so this is APART from the whole dramatic big countdown right?...Good I mean a soundtrack and iOS port is all nice and dandy but im not sure how Id feel if this was it...(I also dont supose they will port this to android huh?)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait so this is APART from the whole dramatic big countdown right?...Good I mean a soundtrack and iOS port is all nice and dandy but im not sure how Id feel if this was it...
Right now, it looks to be a part of the actual countdown. Whether it's the main event, or just a side show, we don't know.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wait so this is APART from the whole dramatic big countdown right?...Good I mean a soundtrack and iOS port is all nice and dandy but im not sure how Id feel if this was it...(I also dont supose they will port this to android huh?)

We're not sure to be honest. It really has terrible timing, and the summary actually being a leak and having been almost immediately removed doesn't help. In any case, ignore whatever rumor is flowing around that the countdown was confirmed to be for this iOS version. Let's just wait and see what happens on Day 0.

Oran

Awards
We're not sure to be honest. It really has terrible timing, and the summary actually being a leak and having been almost immediately removed doesn't help. In any case, ignore whatever rumor is flowing around that the countdown was confirmed to be for this iOS version. Let's just wait and see what happens on Day 0.

Alright then so Ill contain my nerd rage...for now.

Loupest

Despite my dissapointment I guess I should be happy that it'll be available for a much wider audience now.
But it does make a lot of sense... since Nomura has been incredibly busy with his 3 games, and Kando usually works with him in animation, I didn't understand where they found the time to make a Twewy sequel haha

Oh well, hopefully some new concept art comes with this?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Please don't let that be the big news. Don't get me wrong, that is pretty big, TWEWY on iOS and I'll definitely get it. It could also be like a preparation before an eventual sequel. I just don't agree with making a whole big site with a dramatic countdown it it just turns out to be a port with a few differences. Judging from the response with the whole "drip not leak" thing, I'm expecting more :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
TWEWY broke the forums, yay 8D

MizuMikomi

Awards
Please don't let that be the big news. Don't get me wrong, that is pretty big, TWEWY on iOS and I'll definitely get it. It could also be like a preparation before an eventual sequel. I just don't agree with making a whole big site with a dramatic countdown it it just turns out to be a port with a few differences. Judging from the response with the whole "drip not leak" thing, I'm expecting more :D
3DS release of the title, and impending announcement of a sequel, perhaps?
That would be the only thing I see feasible right now, but who knows...

Sunday can't get here any sooner, can it?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I feel like this:

iMOeV9pOB9k8h.gif

But I will be this:

tumblr_m5fmv4pJeh1r3ovdbo1_250.gif

Oran

Awards
I just don't agree with making a whole big site with a dramatic countdown it it just turns out to be a port with a few differences. Judging from the response with the whole "drip not leak" thing, I'm expecting more :D

Right and its not like they had a dramatic countdown when they ported Final Fantasy III to iOS and android...right?

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
It's just for iOS? I don't even have an iPhone. I hope they release it to android too, sometime in the future.

Also, when Nomura (if he is working on this) said he was working on a game for iOS, (or something like that) maybe he was talking about this instead of KH?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Man this is so exciting. I hope is an ISO game as well as maybe something else. But we'll have to wait and see. Only two days left XD!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Oh wow I really hope this isn't the main event of the countdown. That just doesn't sound all that cool
LOWERED EXPECTATIONS

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm okay with this... I guarantee the music is gonna be enhanced for iOS so it'll sound amazing... But how are the controls gonna work? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back