• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Crossover- Soundtrack and iOS Version Releasing 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Knight

I really hope that there's a 3DS sequel and that the iOS port is just to get people ready for a possible iOS version of the sequel.

As long as it isn't on the Vita, I'm fine with whatever they do.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Right and its not like they had a dramatic countdown when they ported Final Fantasy III to iOS and android...right?

I'm not sure if they did or not since I don't really like iOS games, but if they did do a countdown for that, I disagree with that as well just as much as this.

Also, I'm curious too as to how the controls with work. I'm staring at my brother's Iphone now and I can't see TWEWY fitting on such a teeny screen (I don't have an Iphone hence my brother's <__<). I mean, I've played like Street Fighter on the iOS and that thing is terrible, I really don't know how TWEWY is gonna pull it off. I can see the touch screens and accessing the menus, etc. but are they are just going to remove the top screen because the game would be near impossible to play if they had to somehow fit a touch screen D-pad on that screen with the touch as well.

kupo1121

Awards
They might just be testing the waters for a TWEWY sequel. Like, if enough people like the port and enough people buy it, they might consider making a TWEWY 2. Which, in that case, I hope they do.

Why SE?!?!? WASN'T THE DS VERSION BEING A CULT CLASSIC ENOUGH!!! (caps was needed for the above statement)

Oran

Awards
Why SE?!?!? WASN'T THE DS VERSION BEING A CULT CLASSIC ENOUGH!!! (caps was needed for the above statement)

I thought that bringing TWEWY cast to KH:3D was Square "testing the waters" I think the iOS poert is just to give TWEWY a wider audiences and hopefully more fans...

State

Awards
Didn't one of our members brought to our attention that in the html there was a Japanese text that, when translated, it turned out to be It's A Wonderful World 2?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Didn't one of our members brought to our attention that in the html there was a Japanese text that, when translated, it turned out to be It's A Wonderful World 2?

"It's a Beautiful World 2" was the title. Not really sure what happened to that. I assumed we were waiting for a screenshot of this code or something to see for ourselves?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can go a-hunting in the source code...Utsukushii Kono Sekaiiiiiiiiiiiii please be there

Edit: meh, all I did was give myself a headache.

Last edited:
Awards
"It's a Beautiful World 2" was the title. Not really sure what happened to that. I assumed we were waiting for a screenshot of this code or something to see for ourselves?

This came from a Go Nintendo article where the writer was given a link to a download for the bgm music on the website (containing multiple versions of Calling), with the folder labelled "The World Ends with You 2 [It's a Beautiful World 2]." So he jumped the gun on that even though the title could have been easily edited by anyone.

The writer has since posted on NeoGAF apologizing for the mistake, and even gave a link for the download.
And if you peruse that topic, you'll also find other useful information, like the fact that most of Square's countdowns end up being minor things like iOS/browser games or soundtracks.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This came from a Go Nintendo article where the writer was given a link to a download for the bgm music on the website (containing multiple versions of Calling), with the folder labelled "The World Ends with You 2 [It's a Beautiful World 2]." So he jumped the gun on that even though the title could have been easily edited by anyone.

The writer has since posted on NeoGAF apologizing for the mistake, and even gave a link for the download.
And if you peruse that topic, you'll also find other useful information, like the fact that most of Square's countdowns end up being minor things like iOS/browser games or soundtracks.

Except Army Corps of Hell xD

kupo1121

Awards
Regardless of that mistake there...

this still is a sign of hope

Or a sign of them trying to still keep people interested in the countdown. Like with the Playstation All-Stars roster leak (or most of it), the company tried to keep interest in the game with some sort of spiel about how it doesn't fully show off what the game offers...blah blah blah...IDK, not really following the game (never did).

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to wait for the countdown to finish before losing all hope. But I'm definitely less hyped than I was initially.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back