• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You -Final Remix- announced for the Nintendo Switch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was thinking of getting a Switch to play casually when Ace Attorney launched on the console. Glad to know I can also get TWEWY with it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The World Ends With You Final Remix announced for the Nintendo Switch

I thought about that, but Hype-Chan is in a school uniform and Eri may not be in stylish mode while in a Japanese school. We've only seen Eri for a couple brief times so we really only know what she looks like when she's out doing teen stuff.

Eh, her hair is still completely different, I doubt she dyes it just to go out lol. Unless you think its a wig or something to match her aesthetic? I dunno if her face is quite the same either, but I guess we only got two shots of her...and Nomura drew them all similar lol.

Guys...TWEWY Amiibos...IMAGINE!
Co-op play! Give your other joy-con to a friend and they can play as your partner.

So was I, but they couldn't tease Hype-chan and the existence of other universes and everything with the Angels and higher beings without making people curious about seeing more.

I think the TWEWY cast deserves its peace if they continue the series, but have them make cameos.

I'm sure they will. I'd kill for more static figures of them. I missed out on getting them back in 2007/2008 and the ones that I had almost gotten were broken :c

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Gosh I really want co-op and amiibos now lol. And more figures and stuff...hopefully affordable so not just Play Arts Kai ha[/FONT]

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I was thinking of getting a Switch to play casually when Ace Attorney launched on the console. Glad to know I can also get TWEWY with it.

I'm ready for the AA ports. Give me the AA + AAI collection and a GAA collection as well. Capcom, Nintendo. It is time.

Eh, her hair is still completely different, I doubt she dyes it just to go out lol. Unless you think its a wig or something to match her aesthetic? I dunno if her face is quite the same either, but I guess we only got two shots of her...and Nomura drew them all similar lol.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Gosh I really want co-op and amiibos now lol. And more figures and stuff...hopefully affordable so not just Play Arts Kai ha[/FONT]

Yeah, I agree. The hair and eyes are completely different. I think Hype-chan is a new character with a very unique backstory. Perhaps a personification of Shibuya? An Angel of some sort?

As for figures, no way will they have PAK. The art is too stylized for figures like that. Maybe Bring Arts for figures and Static Arts for statues.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I.....

Crap!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
b4f70177fa0655e3092a17b6877497c31490738090_full.jpg
this image makes more sense now this is nomura telling us in senaky way what going on in 2018 the aniimal on sora is not a fox it a dog like the dog we got for ux pet year of the dog the one painting that blur with the music notes is telling us that a final mix for the world ends with you is ocming in 2018 and more then that they might be a shibuya world in kh3

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I'm ready for the AA ports. Give me the AA + AAI collection and a GAA collection as well. Capcom, Nintendo. It is time.

Yeah, I agree. The hair and eyes are completely different. I think Hype-chan is a new character with a very unique backstory. Perhaps a personification of Shibuya? An Angel of some sort?

As for figures, no way will they have PAK. The art is too stylized for figures like that. Maybe Bring Arts for figures and Static Arts for statues.

I could see her being an angel or something now that we know this story is central to the plot. At first I kinda thought she was just another Player, since it said another 7 days when they showed her.

Yeah I was imagining the art with the big play arts figures and it didn't quite match lol. Static Arts sounds quite likely and yea maybe Bring Arts as well.

I.....

Crap!

Sorry lol.

this image makes more sense now this is nomura telling us in senaky way what going on in 2018 the aniimal on sora is not a fox it a dog like the dog we got for ux pet year of the dog the one painting that blur with the music notes is telling us that a final mix for the world ends with you is ocming in 2018 and more then that they might be a shibuya world in kh3

Uh, I dunno ha. I really think its still hints at KH3 they don't want to show yet.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

b4f70177fa0655e3092a17b6877497c31490738090_full.jpg

Um, I think that is overthinking that image a lot. I think that image was conveying KH3 100%. The animal is nothing like any of the pets we've seen so far. The music note could have easily meant the Orchestra concerts if we are looking for outside meaning in the blurs, but I 100% expect it to represent a world in the game.

I could see her being an angel or something now that we know this story is central to the plot. At first I kinda thought she was just another Player, since it said another 7 days when they showed her.

Yeah I was imagining the art with the big play arts figures and it didn't quite match lol. Static Arts sounds quite likely and yea maybe Bring Arts as well.

She could still be a Player or connected to the Players while being something else as well. Maybe a Fallen Angel?

It's okay. I'll just move on to my next theory: Hype-Chan is Mr. Mew's Unbirth.

The second I read that my mind went to Death Stranding and Ven...

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

The Year of the Dog speculation is actually perfectly plausible. We didn't know a release date, but if it's indeed a dog and we won't find a different connection in the future, I think we can safely assume it was a hint towards KH3's release year, 2018 (Chinese Year of the Dog).

It's okay. I'll just move on to my next theory: Hype-Chan is Mr. Mew's Unbirth.

*searches in all possible game fandoms for what the heckle is an Unbirth* *gasp* What is that?? What do I forget now xD

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
yeah you mighbe right that i overthinking this and that imager maybe for just kh3 but keep in mind we are dealing with nomura sometimes you got to overthink with understaning nomura

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh no...I'm not looking forward to grinding for the Black Planet pins...

*searches in all possible game fandoms for what the heckle is an Unbirth* *gasp* What is that?? What do I forget now xD

Unbirths were the name of Unversed prior to some development shift for BBS. This seemed to be their name back when there was more of an emphasis on "birth" in the game before they changed the plot direction. People theorize that the concept was going to focus on dark beings that were "dead", making them "unbirthed" and that the game would have had a life/death theme going on.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Unbirths were the name of Unversed prior to some development shift for BBS. This seemed to be their name back when there was more of an emphasis on "birth" in the game before they changed the plot direction. People theorize that the concept was going to focus on dark beings that were "dead", making them "unbirthed" and that the game would have had a life/death theme going on.

Oh, those were the times when I didn't even know about KH. Alright then, thank you!~

Speaking about grinding for pins, I kinda want to re-do the final battle on Ultimate, but it was ridiculously hard for me on the other difficulties so I am kinda afraid of the Draco
Gotta think about a strategy or something...

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!
Oh man oh man, I need a Switch ​now​​​​​ .
My hype has gone to the max, this is such good news. :DDDDDDD

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I've never been so happy, I don't think.

What is life? I can't even process this right now.

And the Switch version's coming out THIS year? THIS is how you announce a game, y'all.

I'm shook... and just in shock, tbh.

2018, I love you already.

HYPE-CHAN, YOU LIVE! And Coco. I'm so glad I never gave up hope on this franchise

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

The second I read that my mind went to Death Stranding and Ven...
Ventus is Sora's throat baby? (I haven't seen much of the Death Stranding trailers so I don't know that much about it. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back