• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You: Final Remix trailer features new content from A New Day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Fans were given their first look at English footage of "A New Day" from The World Ends With You: Final Remix during the 9/13 Nintendo Direct, featuring Neku, Beat, and the reaper Coco as Neku experiences a brand new challenge against the clock leading to the impending doom of Shibuya.

Alongside this new scenario, Joy-Con support, local co-op support, new music and visuals, and a ton of quality-of-life improvements have been added to the game. The World Ends With You: Final Remix will release on October 12th, 2018 in North America and Europe.

Nintendo Direct - September 13, 2018

The World Ends With You: Final Remix - Welcome to Shibuya Story Trailer

The World Ends With You: Final Remix - What's New Info Trailer

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With Youand all things Kingdom Hearts!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Ugh. It's looking so beautiful. There needs to be a second Switch in this house. My game partner shows little chance of relinquishing his. Hah!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I won't be able to get it, no Switch no nothing, but I'm already looking forward to the people who will stream gameplays and videos on the new content, let the TWEWY discussions start and let people hear its absolutely badass soundtrack once again!! <3 this aside, I couldn't really figure out lots of clues from the videos, but I think it's better this way

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Of course there would be a giant reaper symbol in the sky lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back