• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You In Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

I'm sorry, how is this relevant at all?

Also, TWEWY, being the better game, should in no way be associated with the inferior franchise (Kingdom Hearts) except for the fact they share developers.

As much as I love Kingdom Hearts, I definitely agree.

Also, like another member mentioned, how would they make Neku in 3D work? That sounds really...gross. KH needs to stick to Disney and FF only. Nothing else.

Yeah, this is the first issue I thought of. Sora would have to go to Shibuya UG and either become animated like TWEWY is (which would be interesting, even though it would be weird considering how differently everything works in Shibuya UG), or Neku, Shiki, Beat, etc. would all have to become 3D, which sounds like an awful idea. At most, I could see some sort of TWEWY easter egg--a set of weapons for Sora, Donald, and Goofy that have to do with TWEWY, or something--but nothing more than that.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I was just showing what one peraon didn't knew about... This thread is about TWEWY in kh and i only said that i would prefer Pandora Hearts than TWEWY to appear on a kh game

ICECOOL113

I think it would be better to see Pandora Hearts but most likely or not they will just use Final Fantasy because they were in it first and many people enjoy seeing characters from well known games than a game no one really knows

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
There's still an abundance of material they could implement from Final Fantasy, so why would they suddenly change to a different franchise or give it more focus when KH came about as a Disney-FF game? Besides, I super love KH, but TWEWY is by far better and honestly should be left alone rather than be included in a series which needs more focus on, well, it's already culttered issues. The only way I EVER see Sora and Neku meeting is if SE decided to make a game similar to Super Smash with it's franchise's characters, and even then I doubt Neku or Sora would be first pickings.

NotaHero21

Still playing TWEWY I can state without doubt that it is 100% the best game square has made period, since making the jump from nintendo all those years ago, KH can stay far away, as well as not bothering to touch ff4,or 6...its to late for ff9, we all saw what happened to vivi...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't think the idea is a good concept to start with and I feel many people have touched upon reasons that I agree with for the most part. TWEWY is a good standalone game I hope SE never makes a second one because I don't want the game to be killed as I can't see Neku returning as he has already gone through the game 3 times.

On the topic of TWEWY and KH mixing together I just don't see it working as the game have two completely different art styles that wouldn't blend well as TWEWY has thicker borders to their characters and is in 2D compared to KH's more detailed characters in a 3D world. Besides that, the games don't really make sense if they were to combine.
TWEWY deals with someone dying and getting a second chance at life almost, and that is something that Disney would not want KH going towards as it deals with death. In order for Sora and friends to meet the characters from TWEWY that would require their death, and Disney does not deal with death well, lets just put it that way.
Not only that, but TWEWY is about a boy in this world which he can interact with, but he can't really affect the world that much as he doesn't interact with the Shibuya people besides the couple people in the game. For example, the game Bayonetta deals with a witch in this world she can interact with, but she can't directly interact with the people in the world as she is in a different dimension. It is like that with the TWEWY and that completely goes against KH, which is about a boy who affects every world is goes to by getting involved. The two games wouldn't fit if they were to come together as one is about a boy who is unseen by those around him compared to a game about a boy who interacts with everyone.

Goddard

The World Ends With You is a superior game and it would make sad to have its characters cameo in an inferior game like Kingdom Hearts.

There's more than enough Final Fantasy characters the guys in charge of Square Enix and Disney can throw into the furnace with a cameo. Like Cloud or Sephiroth: I hear those are popular choices for another FF cameo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back