• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
cheatcheatcheat

Did you? or was that for something else? i can't remember

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I have two save files. Each of them one hundred percent.

One genuine, one cheated. The cheated one helped me get an idea of what and how best to do things in the genuine one.

Lancelot

Awards
Yeah, I suppose it would... Yay for almost complete though hah

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I can't mingle... I think I'm the only person around me with a DS.

yeah, i have the same problem... ive tried going into three different malls(in three different towns) and never once did i get a mingle(not even in gamestop, and they have demo ds's, wtf?)

my pin completion was only 28%, but now its 0%... i let some friends borrow the game, and it only supports one save file;( I just had to spread the love, lol

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I can mingle when I get back home.. but it's a few months untl then.

I want my bros to play, but automatically dissmisses it for being "too Morbid"

riku0147

Awards
I just used my other DS to mingle. You can go into pictochat and ming;e with any other DS, but you can only mingle with that DS once every mingle, so you'll have to mingle, turn the pictochat DS off while ending the mingle session on the other DS, go back into mingle and turn on the other DS and put it on pictochat. Rinse, Lather, repeat for 10 hours...

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I just used my other DS to mingle. You can go into pictochat and ming;e with any other DS, but you can only mingle with that DS once every mingle, so you'll have to mingle, turn the pictochat DS off while ending the mingle session on the other DS, go back into mingle and turn on the other DS and put it on pictochat. Rinse, Lather, repeat for 10 hours...

This is why aliens are our friends.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
yeah, i have the same problem... ive tried going into three different malls(in three different towns) and never once did i get a mingle(not even in gamestop, and they have demo ds's, wtf?)

my pin completion was only 28%, but now its 0%... i let some friends borrow the game, and it only supports one save file;( I just had to spread the love, lol

My lil bro wanted to play, so I just put him on day one.

You should have just beat the game and then reset their level to one. That's what I did >:]

Right now I'm trying to master all of the pins I have to use BPP for. It's kinda tedious, but I'm also getting some stats up with my characters, so that's not all bad.

Ugh, TWEWY is so time-consuming.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I agree on the time consuming thing. I turn it on for a small session and end up going for two and a half hours.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It's just addicting. First it's just a battle, then you gotta chain another, and another...next you're so close to leveling up your pin so you gotta keep going, then it's getting the right pin by putting the drop rate up.

I love it.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
So true. I'm usually like "Oh, I'll just finish levelling up this pin."

But then the next one is so close.

And the next one.

And the one that I just added.

Meh. Whoever made this game is a freakin' genius.

Lancelot

Awards
o.o We're making toast for Jupiter? Can't it make it's own damn breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back