• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OMGsoraindress.jpg

oh, bummer. wrong guy

Oh look, they read the KH2 manga!

But that's the thing, one of the clothes that is designed for Neku with the ability - really is a dress. Dragon Lady, I believe?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Starting tomorrow, I'm beginning the game from scratch.

Who thinks Minamimoto isn't dead? Wouldn't he have been erased? Why was he still there, was he just knocked out? (Please don't tell me if the answer is in the Secret Reports because I haven't finished reading those yet!)

By then he had already combined himself with Taboo Noise. There is no telling how his form would work. He could just be dead.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Who thinks Minamimoto isn't dead? Wouldn't he have been erased? Why was he still there, was he just knocked out? (Please don't tell me if the answer is in the Secret Reports because I haven't finished reading those yet!)

I hope not, He could return in a sequel. They never really explained his death. Just as they didn't really explain what happened to Mr H. and/or Josh.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
So many loose ends have yet to be made clear, I dont doubt that they'd make another.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think they have a wonderful basis for a sequel, actually. It would hardly be with Neku and Shiki and all, but more to give us further insight on the Game and the Reapers. They did create rather a complex world with its set of rules and one that can be used repeatedly for different characters and different plots inside it, after all.
While I'll keep my doubts about the value of such a sequel, I do very much believe it's possible, if not even likely.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
So, I randomly started playing this again today and was reminded of how much grinding I'd have to do to fully complete it.

Fuck.

I know.

It took me forever to force enough food down Neku and Joshua's throats before I could even hold a candle to Panthera on Ultimate.

How the fuck do I do this slammer thing. I'm supposed to win a Slammer contest, but it doesn't make sense. My pins get tossed around like dolls. And I don't know if it says, but don't tell me to read the instruction manual because I don't have one because I'm playing the game via R4.

It gets easier, especially if you have the FF summon pins in your deck. (Bahamut, Ifrit, Shiva) They have a surprising high amount and variety of whammies.

EDIT: It would be very nice to see a sequel, but they'd have to do a DAMN good job of not "S-E"-ifying it.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I thought they said they wouldn't be making a Sequal?

But I'm not sure that a Sequal is for the best. I mean, TWEWY is a great game in itself. A sequal might just cheapen it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, I donno about a sequel, but I really want a sort of FF "sequel". As in - take the basic rules of the world (this applies more to when all the FFs dealt with going after crystals and all), bump the title count, but have nothing to do with the other games in the series.
I really want to see what more they can do with the rules they created :\

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
So, along with my M3, I got this game. The shit's good.

Battle system is still a bit confusing, and I died on the boss of Day 4, I think. I'll come back to it, though.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I think everyone has problems with the battle system for a few of the game days, but you learn it eventually. It may sound cheesy, but it's really a great feeling once you learn to master it, and you feel real accomplished. Anyway, good luck :3 this game is amazing.

PathtoTwilight

The Gathering Place on the road to Twilight
podmena traffica testgame I picked up this week and I already beat it. (playing nonstop, I have no life!) Anyway, "Another Day"'s Tin Pin story is kinda weird and I hate when you have to battle
<SPOILERS!>

Joshua at the end of the path, though you never really fight him, just all the bosses.

Anyway, this game has a great storyline and I think anyone above the age of 14 will enjoy it.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Yeah, I thought it might have to do with his tabooty-ness.

So, I'm having trouble beating Kitaniji and Beat on Hard Mode on Shiki Day 4. Any pins that would be good for them?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, I donno about a sequel, but I really want a sort of FF "sequel". As in - take the basic rules of the world (this applies more to when all the FFs dealt with going after crystals and all), bump the title count, but have nothing to do with the other games in the series.
I really want to see what more they can do with the rules they created :\

I'd much rather they don't.

I think everyone has problems with the battle system for a few of the game days, but you learn it eventually. It may sound cheesy, but it's really a great feeling once you learn to master it, and you feel real accomplished. Anyway, good luck :3 this game is amazing.

Agreed. I'm much better now than when I started. Though, I still tend to mash buttons for the top screen and not pay attention for a while, occasionally resulting with Joshua with his back to the enemies and striking nothing but air.

podmena traffica test

What?

<SPOILERS!>

Joshua at the end of the path, though you never really fight him, just all the bosses.

lrn2spoilertag

Rulaxie

I got the game a few months ago and was a really big fan of twewy for a while, I even got some of my friends obsessed over it. I remember at the beginning of the game, I got close to turning off the game and not playing it ever again because I was not use to the controls (which was dumb since after I got use to the controls, I loved the game).

"Another Day's" Tin Pin story's really amusing. Even if you have to Slam with almost everyone you see. It's almost like the battle control system, after you get the hang of the controls, Tin Pin is really fun!

As for twewy being a sequel, I dunno. S-E members made a section on their website where you can ask them questions and they will answer it on camera.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Hey guys, picked up twewy again.

How do you get shadow matter? Like what drops it?

And if any of you could, I (as well as a lot of other people) would greatly appreciate it if you could update some things on the TWEWY wiki. (Found here)

It's really crappy right now, and I've been doing some editing, but it's not easy to do by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back