• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku0147

Awards
I kinda forgot about fusion stars. I usually beat all the noise before I can even look at the top screen

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Wel, I'm excitedm I finally have a set of each evolution of Eden pin, and am just waiting for the Shutdown PP to kick in and master them. Hanekoma here I come...

riku0147

Awards
Nice. I didn't figure out what they did until after I beat Hanekoma on each difficulty. They would have sure made life easier

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I still don't know what the Eden pins do lmao... And the Irregular Note pins... there a bit of a pain i find actually

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The internal clock sends its regards.

Eh, too lazy. Plus I'm sleeping anyway soon.

I still don't know what the Eden pins do lmao... And the Irregular Note pins... there a bit of a pain i find actually

With all five Eden pins, you become invincible while holding the light puck and get and automatic x5 multiplier on it from the start.

Big Bang and Crunch fire a Nexus Ray.

Hushed as the Woods, Fierce as the Flame, Stalwart as the Mount, and Swift as the Wind, when together, float around the screen and do damage when you tap them.

Lancelot

Awards
Oooh, awesomeo. Very handy for Hanekoma Hard and above... Yeah I know what they do, but they always seem to float into irrelevant places >.<

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Aheh, I can see how that's a problem. Fortunately, by pausing, you can drag the pins around the screen in case you didn't know. Pressing the select button will reset their places.

Lancelot

Awards
Ahh, that's rather handy actually... Neh, I still prefer my combo's lol

Lancelot

Awards
I'm quite happy where it is actually... Hardly any enemies go into that space anyway lulz

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Aheh, gotta love that. Then again, I'm a lefty, so it can be a surprisingly long reach when I'm in a tight spot. Plus, I have my healing pins to the right, so somethimes I hit the wrong one.

Bloodgift

How about it?
ookie, i have a question....I just got the game. and I would like to know what you have to do with the statue of the dog?? It says there is no noise around it, but I see a little mark on it, do I do somthing with the mark??

Or do you need more information??

Lancelot

Awards
Ohh, so you use the A,B,X,Y? as apposed to the D-Pad that is.

Oh, go back to the other statue Tristan, and talk to the guy thats standing next to it... or scan him, I can't remember

Lancelot

Awards
It's a great idea that they decided to make it Lefty-friendly

Bloodgift

How about it?
Yeah, I use the a,b,x,y one, but I'm ampidextrus! lol

Oh and thanks bumblebee! I'll go try it in a sec!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
lol, my first playthrough, i managed to f*** up ever getting any more scarletite. i dont remember exactly what it was, but i wasted it all as soon as i ever got any, then i was out by the time the good stuff came at the end. i found one you can buy with certain items, but they were items i believe you could only get on ultimate, but i couldnt buy ultimate because i didnt have any scarletite to buy it with... i felt dumb because i bet there was still a way to get more, but i tried everything i could think of, going through all the days again, all the difficulties unlocked, extra missions, i believe i was truley S.O.L...

Lancelot

Awards
Damn, that would really blow, getting that far in and not being able to get.... waiiiiit. You could have just battled Taboo Minamimoto on Hard and gotten Dark Matters, to which you could have then bought Scarletite's, then Ultimate and all the other stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back