• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I suppose in a way, you could call it Synthesis, although it's more trading than anything

Lancelot

Awards
Well you have to to get certain items in the game etc. Mainly, when you get Scarletite pins, keep them, or at least, don't use them on Atk and Def boosts for your partners

riku0147

Awards
You'll have too, believe me. Unless you want to only get like half the items and pins, then you'll have too. I'm at 150 hours of gameplay, and 3 quarters of that if probably getting materials for 'Synthesising"

Bloodgift

How about it?
The "synthesising/trading"??

And I have NO clue what so ever about "syncing" I just got the blank pin, and I have no clue what to do...can somone help??

Lancelot

Awards
That's where fusion stars come into it. The things you get from your partner in battle

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The "synthesising/trading"??

And I have NO clue what so ever about "syncing" I just got the blank pin, and I have no clue what to do...can somone help??

The shop where you can but Scarletite is I think the second floor of Shibu-Q Heads...the large right before you enter Udagawa. You need Dark Matter, Orichalcum, and I think Adamantite. Fight enough Noise on ultimate though it it's easy to get the latters.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Damn, that would really blow, getting that far in and not being able to get.... waiiiiit. You could have just battled Taboo Minamimoto on Hard and gotten Dark Matters, to which you could have then bought Scarletite's, then Ultimate and all the other stuffs

BEAT IS EASIER THAN TABOOTY.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why was that point even raised?

Was it not already know without being mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back