• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Live Remix iOS Version Launches!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hehe thanks for the advice but I already knew that and made sure that live remix was the only app running thanks anyway.

No problem. Just making sure you knew since for me it is usually the problem 90% of the time xD

It might just be your internet. Do you have a lot of devices connected to it? Maybe try turning the phone off and on?

Oran

Awards
No problem. Just making sure you knew since for me it is usually the problem 90% of the time xD

It might just be your internet. Do you have a lot of devices connected to it? Maybe try turning the phone off and on?

Hu I guess it was my Internet connection cause now the game runs a lot smoother now that everyone's asleep. I guess that means I can only play in the middle of the night oh well can't complain really not the games fault.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You'd need about 587 - 650 mb's of free space.

That's not bad at all ^_^ Not a little (my phone can't even get an update on most apps anymore because of TWEWY and the Injustice Mobile App). THAT'S IT! I think I'm gonna delete the Injustice game, it was free after all and I got all the costumes so YAY!!! I'll get Live when I can ^_^ How's everyone enjoying the game compared to Chi? I know they aren't exactly like each other, but I'm just curious if people have picked 1 they find more entertaining gameplay wise :)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Well, I'm stumbling with the language, but it's fun so far! Didn't fix what wasn't broken in the battle system. Can see myself burning time here.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Definitely love it. On equal footing with KHx, but maybe I like it a bit more because it runs faster and the gameplay is actually gameplay and not click-to-win.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Got a reply from the GREE team.

Response - 08/08/2013 12:47 AMHi,
Thank you for contacting GREE Support.
We appreciate your interest in this game, however, we are sorry to tell you that it is only available in Japanese.
The release of the English version is still undecided at this point.

Thank you.

limit

Get your pitchforks, fire up the flamethrowers, we be goin to GREE, Japan! Or, if you're not into that thing we can just spam #TWEWYLiveEnglish...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just don't do anything obnoxious lol. If you're going to take to social media, start off with a compliment about the game and then tack a "Love to be able to play this in English" kind of comment on~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

GREE has given us more of a response than SE would have ever done. Bless them.

Get your pitchforks, fire up the flamethrowers, we be goin to GREE, Japan! Or, if you're not into that thing we can just spam #TWEWYLiveEnglish...

xD GREE North America is pretty chill, though. It'd be better to tweet at some twitter accounts that pay attention and be really nice.

https://twitter.com/GREE_Corp
https://twitter.com/GREE_Europe
https://twitter.com/SQEX_Members_NA
https://twitter.com/SQUARE_ENIX_EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back