• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Neku Bring Arts figure announced at SDCC 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

San Diego Comic Con 2018 has begun and it is already filled with a bunch of new announcements from the merchandise department at Square Enix. They just announced that a Kingdom Hearts 3 Kairi Bring Arts figure is in development, and alongside that figure they have revealed a new Neku Bring Arts figure to commemorate the release of The World Ends With You -Final Remix-.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With You, and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My theorist hat says that the lack of a TWEWY release date in the West is because of a Bring Arts bundle, but my realist hat says if that were a thing then surely he would be painted by now as they would be working on production to meet the demand.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I can't wait to see this figure painted! Aaaah, I really hope we get more TWEWY figures!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The figure's details look amazing as usual. I wonder what accessories will come with Neku.

eiczerofour

Definite pick up for me. I am so hype, I loved him in DDD and cannot wait to see his story on the Switch!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Always good to see more TWEWY merch. I hope this bodes well for future game partner releases. (+ Rhyme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back