• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Preview Night on August 7th!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's a rather peculiar time for The World Ends With You community right now. The game's 7th anniversary is approaching in just a few days, the 7th album including music from the series is set to release in September, and Square Enix's store and cafe is currently hosting a campaign revolving around it. A lot is happening in just a short period of time, but is that really all there is?

Apparently not. A special event was just announced today via the third episode of Square Enix's mdRadio, called "Subarashiki Kono Sekai Preview Night" which will be held on August 7th at ARTNIA. Lucky fans who obtain a ticket to the preview night will be able to buy TWEWY merchandise, watch an episode of mdRadio be recorded live, and try out food samples from ARTNIA's special TWEWY menu as well as Nomu-tetsu Special dishes based on the food Tetsuya Nomura eats often (Nomura warns that the food from his special menu isn't very "trendy", but we are all certain it'll still be delicious!) 

Fans will also have the chance to get autographs from special guests including Tetsuya Nomura (character designer), Tatsuya Kando (director) and Ichiro Hazama (producer), check out an original art exhibit for the game before the pieces are auctioned of on the 8th, and everybody who attends will leave the event with a special souvenir to commemorate the event!

To gain admission, you must submit a Direct Message to the merchandise division's official Twitter account (@ SQEX_MD_GOODS) with "個人情報は記載しないでください" or "Applying for TWEWY Preview Night". The preview night begins at 5pm and ends at 10pm and only individuals 18 or older are allowed to attend (photo identification required).

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Source: mdRadio

That Muggle Geek

They seem to be really hyping up TWEWY lately, huh? It doesn't sound like we'll hear anything about a new game at this preview event (not that that it doesn't still sound cool), but maybe something will surface at this year's TGS.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't trust these three at all. I know they're up to something.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Just what are you up to TWEWY people? *stares intensely*

I wonder what the Nomu-tetsu Special dishes will be. I'm figuring it's some good ol' comfort food.
Hmmm... Tetsuya Nomura....plus The World Ends with You...equals.....Sea-salt ice cream ramen? (That actually sounds pretty good.)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is more TWEWY than all of the TWEWY we've gotten in ages.

Comfort foods for Nomura's fav dishes would be nice. ARTNIA doesn't have too many of those.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I don't even want to say anything. I don't want to be disappointed, but they know what they're doing to me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I bet at least one of these Nomu-tetsu specials has egg in it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If there is no TWEWY2 announcement, then these bitches need a slap.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
twewy 2 confirmed omg (square you're not even subtle lololol)

But seriously, this is really awesome! :D I wonder what shiny merchandise they'll have... or if they're going to announce something beforehand or if they're going to announce it at TGS >.>;

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I don't even care about a potential big announcement.

I'm just mad that I don't live in Japan because holy hell this event sounds sooooo nice.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I find it suspicious that they revived mdRadio just to talk about going to SDCC and this TWEWY event.

The last time mdRadio happened they talked about eggs (and ate ARTNIA eggs), Jurassic Park, and "I hope to be able to talk about Versus but I can't say anything about it" then a few days later FFXV was revealed.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If they don't announce a sequel here, I don't know what they're doing. What exactly would everyone be previewing anyways if it's not the sequel?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah! 7 years since the game came out and NOW we're celebrating? Somethin's up...
And I like what we're all thinkin!

We've actually celebrated the anniversary of the series since the 5th anniversary, but both were celebrated with concerts, but nothing to this extreme.

Nomura, Kando, and Hazama in the same room is highly suspicious because they rarely do anything like this without purpose.

Here's hoping for more zetta awesome Phones action!

If not, we're all to be Erased!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I still interject that into phrases time to time thanks to this game. My friends have no idea what it means they just go with it

It's on Urban Dictionary, so therefore it's legit. They need to catch up on trendy verbiage. Jeez. So zetta slow. ;p

Master Spockanort said:
If not, we're all to be Erased!

I'll make NOISE until TWEWY2 arrives! >O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back