• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
SHIT YALL SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG!! Quickly wrote something up just to have, but may revise in case I missed something. I gave Chromatic's character an opportunity to intro herself in my reply!

and uh from my understanding, Kaz & Coach DID offer the players a chance to bow out of the side mission?? and DJ,,, doesn't do the sweating thing.... so. :D

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
and uh from my understanding, Kaz & Coach DID offer the players a chance to bow out of the side mission?? and DJ,,, doesn't do the sweating thing.... so. :D
Haha, well, Kaz said that of they do the side mission they get a reward, but if they don't then they would "feel Coach's wrath in their bones for the remainder of the second day." So take that as you will for what I had planned 😂 If you need me to message you about it Rhaps, I can.

Deimos

Awards
I will NOT be the only one doing Coach's challenge, I absolutely refuse! ;)

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I will NOT be the only one doing Coach's challenge, I absolutely refuse! ;)
Haha well Jin is sucked into it now. He's been trying to find that camaraderie amongst the group, so you know he'll "lunge" in.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
You kids are acting like your in gym class or some shit, all he wants you to do is treat it like P.E. you better put on them Nikes and Just Do It~!

Deimos

Awards
I'm more impressed that no one has blown out their knee caps thus far. Great job guys ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Max

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'll be posting within the week as well, two of my reapers passed through where you guys are headed, but we'll just "pretend we didn't see yall." lol

Back