• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Pretty much what Max said. Spike is chillin' by the wall and the next post I plan to make was with the idea of being inside a shop, so I'm not planning on posting next, or at least not at the moment.

Deimos

Awards
If there are no other objections, and we can agree that the new point to start from is the reaper interrogation being framed on the in-between transition to the shop vs inside the shop, thats enough information for me to make sense of how to post next. If you all would like to conform to a post order (or not, thats also fine) my only question then becomes, will we see a sub-in for Game Master if Rhaps absence is to be felt, i'd like to see that transition in a story driven sentiment or maybe say the Conductor changed gears and swapped one of his officers out with another.

Just a thought at the very least. Any delays due the holidays are wholly expected to the more experienced of us, but know that my interest is still here. ;)

Reactions: Max

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
If there are no other objections, and we can agree that the new point to start from is the reaper interrogation being framed on the in-between transition to the shop vs inside the shop, thats enough information for me to make sense of how to post next. If you all would like to conform to a post order (or not, thats also fine) my only question then becomes, will we see a sub-in for Game Master if Rhaps absence is to be felt, i'd like to see that transition in a story driven sentiment or maybe say the Conductor changed gears and swapped one of his officers out with another.

Just a thought at the very least. Any delays due the holidays are wholly expected to the more experienced of us, but know that my interest is still here. ;)
I think everyone is okay starting from there, if anyone has any qualms feel free to say. I'm also good with mostly-confirming to a post order. I know there will be some differences here and there between only reaper RPers and Players, but I think overall we won't have a problem finding a groove.

I also agree about the game master swap. Whoever we decide to take the reigns at that point, we'll definitely make sure to work out an in-story explanation of the swap for someone to slip in there.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
If it's fine with you guys, i'll give a push on my end to move you along and PP Kamiya for the time being. Originally came in to do most of the background writing for the Reapers, Composer, and Producer to be completely transparent. Reason I don't personally agree with switching GM's at the current moment is because (i can't speak for Rhaps here) I don't want to write her off as it is currently unknown if she will return and she's had spotty time on/off site, that much is native to me and a few others here.

To keep the integrity of her initial vision for Kamiya and her mannerisms, is always the challenging part, but I assure you. Kam will still be the GM for the duration of the week.

-Boomer when it comes to technology
-Musician
-Doesn't like kids
-Vibes with Rien's take on lazing about

Lets take it from the top. Oh and I'll be returning the gestures made for both my underlings fairly soon.

Max

Staff member
Awards
That's fine by me. I didn't have any intention of writing Rhaps out of the Roleplay in the first place, that way if she did come back she could still hop in with us. My only idea I'd had was a vague or ambiguous reason that someone else had to take over, and we'd just leave Kam be with her whereabouts questionable until if/when Rhaps came back.

Your idea makes things even simpler though as long as you're comfortable with doing that, I don't have any issue at all with your plan to play Kam and the game as close to Rhaps' vision as possible until she returns.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Man if I had a nickle every time I’ve been part of an RP on here that everyone enjoyed and had to be continued by others because the original creator disappeared under mysterious circumstances, I’d have ten cents.

Which, you know, is not a lot, but it’s weird that it’s happened twice.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Man if I had a nickle every time I’ve been part of an RP on here that everyone enjoyed and had to be continued by others because the original creator disappeared under mysterious circumstances, I’d have ten cents.

Which, you know, is not a lot, but it’s weird that it’s happened twice.
Actually, this is the third time for you and me, buddy. Persona, SAO, and now TWEWY.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Oh my god you’re right, I forgot we had to do that with the SAO RP too! Dude! I’d have 15 cents now!
This would have been way funnier if the site would have let me upload my GIF, but alas.
unnamed.jpg

Awards
i live.

sorry for letting you all down -- I'll catch up in the main thread this week, somehow (however yall chose to continue in my absence works for me, ofc). it will be a hot mess, just like these past few months.

Max

Staff member
Awards
i live.

sorry for letting you all down -- I'll catch up in the main thread this week, somehow (however yall chose to continue in my absence works for me, ofc). it will be a hot mess, just like these past few months.
We spent a long time figuring out how we wanted to continue until you came back and also had a bit of post confusion along the way and really haven't made much progress since you've been gone haha. Hopefully we can get back on track now.

Back