• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
🤯 you've respawned

listen!!

- moving back to the west coast from east coast
- moving out of old apartment
- moving into new apartment
- quitting corporate job (don't work corporate, kids)
- going freelance fulltime
- adopting a difficult rescue animal

will not keep me away from twewy. more importantly:
i want my phone back

spike needs his phone back

We spent a long time figuring out how we wanted to continue until you came back and also had a bit of post confusion along the way and really haven't made much progress since you've been gone haha. Hopefully we can get back on track now.

getting caught up in the rp will hopefully not add more confusion to the mix. again, so sorry for letting this fall behind, yall

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
listen!!

- moving back to the west coast from east coast
- moving out of old apartment
- moving into new apartment
- quitting corporate job (don't work corporate, kids)
- going freelance fulltime
- adopting a difficult rescue animal

will not keep me away from twewy. more importantly:

spike needs his phone back

getting caught up in the rp will hopefully not add more confusion to the mix. again, so sorry for letting this fall behind, yall

Hey now, whilst I can't speak too much on experiences with the west coast, i can pretty much tell you the food is better on the east coast for the simple fact the water is much cleaner.(dead ass) If you were in a land locked state...YIKES, that must've been terrible. Hope you've managed to stabilize some going back.

Thats one hell of a laundry list Rhaps, and mucho love to the rescue animal <333.

Real talk though, you didn't really miss much. Holidays hit and the expected slowdown happened, we also didn't really haven't done much moving at all save from Cat Street to Miyashita Park lol.

Awards
Real talk though, you didn't really miss much. Holidays hit and the expected slowdown happened, we also didn't really haven't done much moving at all save from Cat Street to Miyashita Park lol.

coolcool. replied. 34726 days later. woohooo

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Wooooo here we go, progress! Moving along in the day; stuff is gonna happen.

Awards
I don't believe so, we can move the conversation along with DJ questioning Dex and Van!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I have a non-Spike post to make but I've been hit with a massive lethargy wave this week, so idk when I'll get to that.

what? No it's not laziness, it's totally different!!

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm personally waiting on CD (not rushing you, CD, just letting everyone know where I'm at)

Max

Staff member
Awards
Lemme message CD, my post was waiting on his. I'll see if he still wants to do that or if he wants me to just go ahead.

Awards
truly tho,,,, tbh, we're all adults now. life be like that sometimes.

i miss having few responsibilities

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty sure I did announce I would be doing a follow up post and got lost in translation writing for two of my other slow-rolling threads. I don't have anything else super-priority atm, and I will put up a follow up shortly. I can't justify moving my two reapers without giving everyone else a chance to respond, but spike will have his phone.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
yeh hello hi yes i am here, i am in THE MIDSSSST OF CREATING A NEW WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES (So long as that world is confined to a single post.)

If you beat me to the punch, then that's just how it goes I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back