• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

Evilman said:
I have started this game. I haven't played very much because I don't like that stylus stuff so much and I spent my time playing KH. :p
It took me a few weeks (and thats just me, btw. Slow learner) to fully understand just what I was doing with those "funny lil' symbols", but after that I was having heaps of fun with the system.
Now I have 100%-ed TWEWY (minus the pins.. ;__;).

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

i stayed away from this thread until i beat the game.. and.. just wow.
aside from KH that was the most amazing game i have ever played.

from the character developpment to dialogue to battle style to soundtrack.

really unbelievable. all the workers at gamestop kept raving about this game, and i didnt get what they were saying until i actually tried this game. call me zetta slow..

and what a twisted ending, it was a little confusing but wow.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

^ That's exactly how I felt when I beat it yesterday. Have you played another day yet? It is awesome

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

^ That's exactly how I felt when I beat it yesterday. Have you played another day yet? It is awesome

i started that new mission earlier and im tinpin slamming people on tha street, my nickname keeps changing... blue, black and blue, brown and blue, blue, and bruise.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Lol. Yeah. Neku is totally Blue 'n Black~

The game was so great I have it in Japanese and English. I bought the Japanese one first, finished it, loved it, then played it in English and feel in deeper love~

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Lol. Yeah. Neku is totally Blue 'n Black~

The game was so great I have it in Japanese and English. I bought the Japanese one first, finished it, loved it, then played it in English and feel in deeper love~

yeah i know like i was hoping for purple or violet but no, tha stupid shooter guy had to go dream crushin.

tbh, i cant wait to see what role neku will play in KH DDD. And when does it take place during his story? the 4th week? and who else will be in it?

SO MANY QUESTIONS

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Well we aren't exactly sure, but we think it may be Week2!Neku

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Because Neku seems to be more open to Sora, a complete stranger, compared to week1!Neku, but he's not quite as trusting as week3!Neku

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Because Neku seems to be more open to Sora, a complete stranger, compared to week1!Neku, but he's not quite as trusting as week3!Neku

yeah that seems about right, but it could be after week 3 too, he seems a little friendlier. and he also seems to know who sora is before they meet

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

There is no week 4. Neku and co. were able to return to the real world after week 3
As for why Neku knows about Sora, I personally think it was in his mission mail but who knows

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

There is no week 4. Neku and co. were able to return to the real world after week 3
As for why Neku knows about Sora, I personally think it was in his mission mail but who knows

i thought there was a one week period after he returned?

see beginning of this video, this takes place after the final battle
[video=youtube;PSACyarn_A0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSACyarn_A0[/video]

unless this isnt canon, it says 7 days passed and then he returns

but goood idea about the mission mail

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

One week in the real world homebro

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Naw this time he just woke up in the middle of the street for real haha

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Naw this time he just woke up in the middle of the street for real haha

ahaha okay i get it now. theres just somethings i dont get, like how he got back to the real world, and how shiki beat and espcially rhyme came back.

and i know its not canon and everything, but in that extra episode why do they call the girl in eri's body shiki?

why cant they just show shiki's real face grr

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Well when Neku refused to shoot Johua, Joshua decided that if the "worst person in Shibuya" (Neku) could change from being an anti-social ass hole to someone who accepts life and moves to expand his own horizons, then the rest of Shibuya could change too.
So Josh, being the all-mighty Composer just resurrected everyone and quietly watches them from afar.

Shiki only looks like Eri. This was because she was extremely jealous of her and in the game her price was her looks. This is the closest thing we have to Shiki's real appearance, which imho, isn't nearly as hawt as Eri!Shiki
Shiki.png

EDIT: That's only a fan-made piece though.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Well when Neku refused to shoot Johua, Joshua decided that if the "worst person in Shibuya" (Neku) could change from being an anti-social ass hole to someone who accepts life and moves to expand his own horizons, then the rest of Shibuya could change too.
So Josh, being the all-mighty Composer just resurrected everyone and quietly watches them from afar.

Shiki only looks like Eri. This was because she was extremely jealous of her and in the game her price was her looks. This is the closest thing we have to Shiki's real appearance, which imho, isn't nearly as hawt as Eri!Shiki
Shiki.png
I'd like to say she is hot. What I got a thing for girls with glasses.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

just a heads up, this is just a fan's interpretation of how Shiki actually looked. We never see above the chin

That is true. I should have probably specified that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back