• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Re: The World Ends with You

My set up is Lightning Rage, Excalibur, Anguis, Psych Support, Blown Kiss and Peace Full.
No real structure anything, just ones I like to use/have.

When and where can i get all of these pins

Blobbit

Awards

Should I order this game for a 10 hour car ride? I've been considering this game and from the posts it looks good.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

Absofuckinglutely. Amazing game, great soundtrack and visuals, unique battles, great storyline...basically, it's a must-have.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

For some reason I still cant find a Gamestop that has this game. I've been wanting it for the longest.

Blobbit

Awards

For some reason I still cant find a Gamestop that has this game. I've been wanting it for the longest.

Me neither. My mom and I went to all the stores that resell games to no avail. I suppose I have to order from Amazon.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's weird, isn't it? I could never find TWEWY at GameStop. Ended up having to go all the way to Fry's to get it.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

Chapter Select. Basically you start the game over, just with your pins and equipment intact. Kind of annoying for people that do re-plays because they want to start completely fresh, awesome for people like me that re-play for the story.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Buy a new one.

Or, have some balls, and just start a new file.

You may feel bad for awhile, but soon you know you can get through easily because you know what to do.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Which is a better pin teleport warning or whirlygig juggle, also how do i evolve my pins.

Also could you get Black Uranus at anytime during the game or on a specific date

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Pins evolve when they level up. Some evolve with point gained from battle, some from shutdown points (which are much more tiresome to accumulate)
Battle ones are much harder to get. How could you even say Shutdown PP is hard to get when you just save your game, turn off the DS, then change the internal clock forward a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back