• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

Well thats where I'm going with new gameplay, it might do the series good if they do it right, and make it user friendly. Look I'm just stating that the PS Vita has a lack of good games, and could easily use this game on its side.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

The only game I've seen that I would be interested in playing on the Vita is Gravity Rush.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

See what I mean the system is lacking in good games, in fact 4 games come out on the Vita at the end of the year that I really want, maybe more.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

And now you're paying the price for buying a poorly supported handheld. Don't buy something that you know is getting incredibly little attention then feel justified in complaining when it doesn't get attention.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

And now you're paying the price for buying a poorly supported handheld. Don't buy something that you know is getting incredibly little attention then feel justified in complaining when it doesn't get attention.

3DS or Vita?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

At this stage, both, but so far as I can tell it's worse for the Vita.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

3DS or Vita?
I think he meant Vita.

The game wouldn't work with the Vita. And the game-play was one of the factors why the game was successful. Changing that would only be a bad decision.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

He only wants TWEWY on Vita so there'd be another game on it for him to get, despite the fact that the system is floundering.

We'll see what happens though.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

He only wants TWEWY on Vita so there'd be another game on it for him to get, despite the fact that the system is floundering.

We'll see what happens though.

No, he only wants it on the Vita because he sold his 3DS for the third time.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

For a while there, I was thinking that the 3DS was the one that would "flop", but I was wrong.

ShailsTDSPT

For me TWEWY is about 3 things: Story, Music and Gameplay. Remove one of those and it is only 2 thirds as good - not acceptable. TWEWY is really a game that will always shine on the DS systems and fail horribly in any other.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

For me TWEWY is about 3 things: Story, Music and Gameplay. Remove one of those and it is only 2 thirds as good - not acceptable. TWEWY is really a game that will always shine on the DS systems and fail horribly in any other.

Unless they think, "Oh hey guys, the Wii U will have two screens too, so we can just make the new TWEWY for that system and it will be uber amazing."

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Unless they think, "Oh hey guys, the Wii U will have two screens too, so we can just make the new TWEWY for that system and it will be uber amazing."

You could have the exact same game on 3DS and Wii U, because they both have two screens, but a game like TWEWY, which focuses on the touch screen the most, would be bad on Wii U.
With a console game, because it's a console, the TV screen really has to be the main focus. The touch screen will have to be a second thought, used to compliment the main screen. With the 3DS though, you can have the main screen be either because they are right next to each other and can be paid attention to simultaneously.
It feels like a waste if you have your TV on, but the whole time you're staring at your controller.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

For a while there, I was thinking that the 3DS was the one that would "flop", but I was wrong.
It's only because EM rebuys a 3DS every few months.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

You could have the exact same game on 3DS and Wii U, because they both have two screens, but a game like TWEWY, which focuses on the touch screen the most, would be bad on Wii U.
With a console game, because it's a console, the TV screen really has to be the main focus. The touch screen will have to be a second thought, used to compliment the main screen. With the 3DS though, you can have the main screen be either because they are right next to each other and can be paid attention to simultaneously.
It feels like a waste if you have your TV on, but the whole time you're staring at your controller.

I wouldn't want it on the Wii U, I was just saying they could think that it would work and bring attention to the Wii U.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

The Vita not having enough good games is not even close to a good reason to put a TWEWY game on it. That's just selfish. In deciding what system to put a game on, developers should use the system that will take the game to its fullest potential. So as stated before, it should be 3DS.

But really, we still don't know if this even is going to be a new game. Could be an anime or something. Or a new remix soundtrack. I'd be happy to see the series expand in any way.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

It's only because EM rebuys a 3DS every few months.
haha how wrong you are Silh I still have my 3DS, and play it often, I'm just saying that they should try and expand it to other systems, but like what everyone says here, it should be on the 3DS. :Rollseyes:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Or a new remix soundtrack.

The site would have ben opened with "/music/" in the url, so lol no. Also wouldn't credit Gen Kobayashi and Tetsuya Nomura at the bottom if it were just music. It'd have Takeharu Ishimoto's name at the bottom if it were so.

Then the fact that 1st PD tweeted it. SQ_Staff (the official SE music twitter) would have tweeted it instead.

Just saiyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back