• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: The World Ends with You

They have hinted at a sequel... but I don't want it to take place in Shibuya. I'd rather see how the other Games react to Shibuya's most recent one. For some reason I keep on thinking Rio. Or New York.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

They have hinted at a sequel... but I don't want it to take place in Shibuya. I'd rather see how the other Games react to Shibuya's most recent one. For some reason I keep on thinking Rio. Or New York.
Kinda of like the new BioShock?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Except the New Bioshock isn't directly linked to Bioshock 1&2 (and in fact takes place before it)

Considering how TWEWY ended I would think there would be after effects in the other Games... or the other universes.

YUPPP

I'm thinking about picking this up. I've heard nothing but good things about it's gameplay and soundtrack, but is the story any good.

In the reviews I have read I haven't heard anything really about the story.

Sacred X

Freshmeat

I'm thinking about picking this up. I've heard nothing but good things about it's gameplay and soundtrack, but is the story any good.

In the reviews I have read I haven't heard anything really about the story.

If you've read ZERO spoilers, the story is pretty nice. At the very least, for a game that doesn't have 1,001 sequels to explain one story, it's pretty nice. Must've replayed the game 2-3 times by now just for story's sake.

If you have read some spoilers, you're on your own.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

I've replayed it so much just to get through each part quickly.

AND LET ME TELL YOU HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET THE ANGUIS PIN YOU GUYS.

IT TOOK ME, let me think.....37 TIMES.

MY NOISE REPORT SAYS IT SO.

NOW TO FIGHT DRAGONUS OR WHATEVER TO GET ALL HIS PINS.

Katurian

I was almost done with the game then my not so smart dog nommed on the game card hard core >_< He eated it all up and I don't want to buy a new copy only to have to start from scratch

Sacred X

Freshmeat

I was almost done with the game then my not so smart dog nommed on the game card hard core >_< He eated it all up and I don't want to buy a new copy only to have to start from scratch

That's too bad, would be so awesome to complete firsthand opposed to reading up spoilers/never knowing the outcome.

If you have the chance to get another copy without hurting your wallet, I'd say do so. It has nice replay value anyway.

Dross263

Was anyone else stuck on Sho Minamoto boss battle for like... A month? Dude's just impossible, I had to use the date cheat to beat him...

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

he was easy as fuck

and i can say that cuz i didn't use food at all when i went through the first time

so fuck off

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Food shmood, it's all about the pins bro.

O

Oberon

My Neku and Joshua pair are godly.

I fucking love the planet series with their max stats. :x

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

I haven't played this since August -_-

Well once summer 2011 rolls around, Ima play it.

Dionysus

Oh TWEWY...I've played through this game so many times. It still keeps be coming back for more. Square-Enix did an amazing job with the presentation of the game and the original plot for it. I haven't met one person yet who hasn't liked TWEWY.

Decade

Great game, especically in the beginning when the Girl trys to change his pants...

Arkaria

I've never played this game before but I thought it looked pretty interesting, if not extremely under-hyped/under-advertised.

The only thing I do know about this game is that this person made a funny as hell review for it:

The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation : The World Ends With You

All this guys reviews are HYSTERICAL. I even laugh at the ones where he's ripping my favorite games a new asshole xDD

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

I've never played this game before but I thought it looked pretty interesting, if not extremely under-hyped/under-advertised.

The only thing I do know about this game is that this person made a funny as hell review for it:

The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation : The World Ends With You

All this guys reviews are HYSTERICAL. I even laugh at the ones where he's ripping my favorite games a new asshole xDD
Yeah no I hate this guy. All he does is swear. Big whoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back