• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

So I downloaded the whole of TWEWY's soundtrack and it is AMAZINGGGGGG
TWISTER MAN bonk YEAH

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

The franchise is certainly becoming it, though.Go play more games so you can have a less shitty opinion.

serioiusly! KH is probably my favorite game of all time, its fun, and the story line is good too, and TWEWY is probably my faovirte DS title cause of the storyline and the artwork.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Announcement of Neku being in 3D led me to go ahead and rebuy the game today (been meaning to for awhile, my first copy was stolen, grr). Just started replaying, and I remember exactly why this is one of my favorite handheld games of all time (I think only the Pokemon series ranks above it on my favorites list).

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

How did you find a new copy I looked all day and couldn't find one
The nearest store that holds it is like half an hour away :<

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

I'm going home this weekend. I'll probably pick up my copy then.

I'm really debating on whether or not I should start a new game :/

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

How did you find a new copy I looked all day and couldn't find one
The nearest store that holds it is like half an hour away :<

I'm going through the same thing with Chrono Trigger DS. I've been trying to find a copy but no gamestore near me has it. I guess I'll just order it from Amazon. While I wait for it to get here, I'll try and get those secret reports in TWEWY.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

serioiusly! KH is probably my favorite game of all time, its fun, and the story line is good too, and TWEWY is probably my faovirte DS title cause of the storyline and the artwork.
This is why you should go out and play more games.

snow_flake40

Awards

I'm going home this weekend. I'll probably pick up my copy then.

I'm really debating on whether or not I should start a new game :/

Ugh, this. Pretty much my only gripe with this game is that you can only have one save slot. I want to experience the whole thing all over again in time for DDD, but I also don't want to lose all the awesome things and stats and whatever else I spent hours accumulating... Most bothersome.

Sacred X

Freshmeat

What you can always do is play the chapters again in order (it'll do it automatically for you), just set the difficulty to ultimate and don't use any equips. The beginning will still be a little easy but the difficulty will pick up somewhat.

Rix

:)
Awards

But it's somehow more fun to just start a new game.

snow_flake40

Awards

Yeah, it's just somehow not the same going through the chapters again. Ya gotta start from scratch to get that same feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction. But I'm not sure if I prefer the feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction from having maxed all stats, gotten the Darklit Planet pins, raise Joshua's Bravery to 999 just so he can equip that damn feather... I don't know if I'd be bothered to go through all that again. However, I do love TWEWY oh so friggin' much. If I started again I probably would collect everything all over again just to squeeze out every last drop of gooey enjoyment. Hmm... Conundrum.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I always start a new game, just for that extra challenge. If I have all my pins it isn't fun playing it :/

Sacred X

Freshmeat

What I've done so far is try to beat the game on ultimate with no items using the darklit planet set at level 1, as well as all blue noise at the end of the max possible chain. Most of it was doable (except some of the blue noise; such as the blue noise elephant and drake) but the final boss was extremely difficult.

Then I've done the game with no items and using only the starter pin set at level 1 and no armor. Again most of it was doable except I still can't beat the final boss, it's the only battle that takes so long requiring very little screw ups.

All of it was on the same save file so I still had 100 base stats and above average HP. I still do want to make a new game file so bosses like Uzuki & Kariya could be a fun challenge, but some things like gaining all the food and getting a star rank in every field would be among the things I'd like to avoid. My current save file reached 999h 59m. :[

It would be super cool if I could fight the individual bosses under the assumption they were on the end of a large chain.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Ethnic kinda brought this up in another thread but, how do you guys feel about a TWEWY 2?

I understand that the story is pretty wrapped up but what can you guys think of that could work as a second title?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Ethnic kinda brought this up in another thread but, how do you guys feel about a TWEWY 2?

I understand that the story is pretty wrapped up but what can you guys think of that could work as a second title?

I think it could work with new main characters as the Players in the Game. Neku & co. are pretty much good for now. But I could see a lot of the Reapers returning. Maybe they could even have it in other famous places around the world than just Shibuya.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

:<
I would want it to stick with the main cast. Or at least keep Neku.

Lonbilly

Awards

:<
I would want it to stick with the main cast. Or at least keep Neku.

I wouldn't mind it, but I feel like his story is over.

However, if the writing is as great (if not better) than the original, then I'm on board. Also, I'd want some Real!Shiki love for it, too, though.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Real!Shiki would indeed be a good addition. We never did see her face

Lonbilly

Awards

Real!Shiki would indeed be a good addition. We never did see her face

Really? I could have sworn we did. I know there are official artwork pieces of Real!Shiki, with her face, but I guess maybe they never showed it actually in-game.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Realshiki.jpg

I think this was the closest we got but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back