• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kngdmhrts2

Re: The World Ends With You Comes to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy!

Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts is sure to be the next seperate entry in the Theatrhythm series.

What with Dragon Quest getting it's own Theatrhythm this year, it seems the longer running series in Square's history are getting the seperate treatment, and with 8 (soon to be 9) games in the KH series so far, you couldn't pick just a few to add as DLC.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts is sure to be the next seperate entry in the Theatrhythm series.

What with Dragon Quest getting it's own Theatrhythm this year, it seems the longer running series in Square's history are getting the seperate treatment, and with 8 (soon to be 9) games in the KH series so far, you couldn't pick just a few to add as DLC.

In my opinion, KH should have gotten a Theatrhythm before Dragon Quest, especially when you consider that Rhythm Parade preceded the original as well:

06.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has been borrowing from KH for years. Dissidia, the Avatar Style, Theater Parade turned Theatrhythm. I need TKH now.

Edit: Anyways! TWEWY! That certainly has inspired me to buy TFFCC.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I wish they'd understand that the second they say "oh we planned on using this for KH but ended up using it for FF instead", we would just rather have it for KH completely.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Edit: Anyways! TWEWY! That certainly has inspired me to buy TFFCC.
And me telling you we can finally play a Square Enix game online together didn't convince you before!?

kngdmhrts2

I wish TKH was a thing long before TDQ aswell.

I expect now though they're just going to wait until as close to KH3's release as possible before making TKH a real thing, so they can put in a few tracks from that right away.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Want! Now!

A Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts is inevitable, and I predict it'll happen after KHIII. (I'll also predict Nomura will try to tie it to the plot.)
While I wish KH got one before Dragon Quest, I prefer more for the whole Xehanort Saga to be in it instead of it happening now and III's tracks being later DLC.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

A Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts

I would also be interested for Theatrhytm version of Kingdom Hearts. There are so many good songs, and now with the remastered tracks, you could unlock both the original ones and the remastered ones. Also the are the piano collection ones. I would buy A KH Thearhytm in an instant.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

[video=youtube;5JT-KIGYFPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JT-KIGYFPA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

TWEWY starts at 1:28

k99y77

Awards

[video=youtube;5JT-KIGYFPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JT-KIGYFPA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

TWEWY starts at 1:28
And Chrono Trigger starts at 1:11 which is a FAR more superior game than TWEWY.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Hmm, didn't think of Kingdom Hearts or TWEWY possibly joining Theatrhythm. That would be so cool, especially if they had DLC characters too from those series. :eek:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

And Chrono Trigger starts at 1:11 which is a FAR more superior game than TWEWY.
apples and oranges

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Is the TWEWY background the plain one with 3D graphics, or was it modeled with 3D renders? Curious... ;)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

DLC has dropped in Australia, so I'm guessing America and Europe have it as well.

OP updated with this information, as well as the new screens from Square Enix!

TheUnbornNobodyX

If they made KH Theatrhythm, they had better put The Cave of Rememberance as a field song and The 13th Struggle as a battle song into the game. I can only imagine playing the 13th Struggle on Extreme. I would fail miserably. :biggrin: Lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[b]The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued[/b]

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Solo Remix has officially been removed from the Apple Store. In a press release statement, Square Enix has confirmed that the iPhone and iPad versions of the game have been removed from the App Store and can not be purchased at all. If you have already downloaded the game or use an Android product, you can still access it completely, but the game appears to lack compatability with iOS 8.0 and it appears you can not download it even with a purchase.

Important Notices
2015/02/16 00:25 from The World Ends with You: Solo Remix [iOS/Google Play]
End of Service Announcement for iPhone/iPad Version
Thank you for using the iPhone/iPad Version of The World Ends with You -Solo Remix-.

On February 13, 2015 4:30 p.m. (PST), the service for the iPhone/iPad Version of The World Ends with You -Solo Remix- was discontinued.

You will still be able to use the downloaded app, but please be advised that you will no longer be able to download the app after the service has ended.

We value your patronage and thank you for supporting the iPhone/iPad Version of The World Ends with You -Solo Remix-.

--- Square Enix

In case you were unaware, Solo Remix was released on iOS worldwide on August 27, 2012 and was a port of the DS version of the game, although it had changes to make it playable on one screen. It also included a brand new character, Coco, who sold special in-game items for microtransactions, including Kingdom Hearts music.

The Remix was also popular as it included a secret image which hinted at a potential sequel, although nothing of the sort has come to fruition. This discontinuation comes just one year after the Live Remix social game was discontinued.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued

glad that i don't use apple products. i'm actually hoping this gets ported to nintendo VC but very doubtful.

what are the chances that we'll get a reason for the cancellation of service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back