• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The countdown is finally over, and there is now doubt that the site was for the iOS version of The World Ends With You! Do not be disappointed, though. The World Ends With You -Solo Remix- is filled with updated and new additions to fortify the game in a way that new and old fans will be sure to enjoy!

The iOS version of this game has your game partner fighting alongside you during battle, new Fusion attacks, wireless Tin Pin Slammer, Twitter integration, wireless friend card exchange, retina display support, redrawn in-game art, and new songs and remixes!

The World Ends With You -Solo Remix- will be available from the iTunes app store tomorrow for the iPhone and iPad, August 27th, for $17.99/£12.99 and $19.99/£13.99 repsectively. It is not compatible with iPod Touch.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 28th 2012!

That is one of the most beautiful websites I've seen SE make. It's simple and full.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Quality is gorgeous *u*

Wondering if I should get the game. Hmmm...

Claire-Farron

txtNew007.gif

"...And copies of The World Ends With You..." Well at least TinPin has a use now. I never really cared for it but it would be nice to go up against other players on their iphones/ipads.
txtNew010.gif

I could have so much fun with that..
txtNew011.gif

And this.
For once Im glad I have a Twitter. :D
Now if this comes true I'll be happy. Life's little crossroads...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square knows (not) secret weaknesses of all students: Procrastination and potential for instant gratification through their phones. That is why they are making this downloadable tomorrow, the first day of school for a lot of people. ;A; They want me to fail and bum hours off on my iPhone.

Oran

Awards

"Oh hay Square thanks for making this think you can bring it to android...no ok".

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

SON OF A BITCH REALLLY DAMMIT SQUARE ENIX I HATE YOU I WANTED MORE THAN THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH >:C

Disappointing. I'm sure the 3DS could run this game and not look too different than this iOS port (only example I can think of is Rayman Origins- so pretty~), except for the fact that 3D. Maybe we'll see another port to the eShop? Probably not, but can hope. *really long sigh*

Still, it is a very beautiful port. I want to try it out, hopefully there's a demo available that I can try on my sister's iTouch (if it can run it ;~;). A stylus is much more precise than a finger, so I'm wondering how the controls feel. Also, no buttons, so that'll take getting used to.

so much meh

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

I'm kinda disappointed because I don't want to buy an iPhone to play this. I would've bought a 3DS remake, but I guess I'll just buy the DS version to play this game.

Got excited over nothing.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Got excited over nothing.
It's not really nothing.
This can be seen as an important stepping stone into TWEWY's future.
And it gives people who haven't played the game before a chance to experience it.

Decrith

I'm quite disappointed that its not a sequel, but I have to admit, it was kinda clever releasing it on the start of school (for other countries not mine LOL), since they'll be focused on their phones than studying. Also I'm quite relieved as well seeing as they didn't make another project, after all, they still have FFV13 and FF13-3 (?) that needs to be done, taking on another project might be too much for them.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

It's the same on the khinsider video. lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, fans are angry~

The funny thing is that I can bet at least more than half of these disgruntled fans with iOS products will definitely be buying this for their phones.

I'm quite disappointed that its not a sequel, but I have to admit, it was kinda clever releasing it on the start of school (for other countries not mine LOL), since they'll be focused on their phones than studying. Also I'm quite relieved as well seeing as they didn't make another project, after all, they still have FFV13 and FF13-3 (?) that needs to be done, taking on another project might be too much for them.

There is a bit wrong with that FFVersusXIII & XIII-3 statement but I am too tired to bother saying. Just that Jupiter made TWEWY and that there is more than one production department at SE.

Phantom Knight

Already planning on getting an iPhone, so I might get this then, but otherwise I'm quite disappointed and they really should announce a sequel at TGS to make up for this.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

I'll buy it to show my support for the franchise.

At least it has new features.

Claire-Farron

I wonder which relatives' phone I could 'borrow' so I can get this... :p The artwork is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back