• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 28th 2012!

Is the date correct? Some people are playing the game already.

No, its wrong. derp my mistake. xD It is the 28th in other parts of the world right now and it is only the 26th here in the states.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Well, if I hadn't bought it under a year ago, I would go for this. It has some interesting additions.

I'm curious how you'll be able to control your partner now.

Claire-Farron

The date is wrong derp. It is the 28th in other parts of the world right now and it is only the 26th here in the states.

Where is it the 27th in the states? It's the 26th here in the US where Im at.

Decrith

Yeah, fans are angry~

The funny thing is that I can bet at least more than half of these disgruntled fans with iOS products will definitely be buying this for their phones.

There is a bit wrong with that FFVersusXIII & XIII-3 statement but I am too tired to bother saying. Just that Jupiter made TWEWY and that there is more than one production department at SE.

Oh right lol. I guess staying up for this made me forget stuff. Better get to bed then. Still if this sells well we just might get a sequel too.

Claire-Farron

Oh right lol. I guess staying up for this made me forget stuff. Better get to bed then. Still if this sells well we just might get a sequel too.

I give sales 3 weeks till our next piece of TWEWY news hopefully.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Okay, I can understand why fans are upset. I don't think SE should have had the countdown for just a port (even though they apparently did a countdown for a FF port which I wouldn't support either) when people have wanted a sequel for a while now, and with them appearing in KH3D and Nomura hinting at more earlier this year (though people expected a sequel). I can see why fans are pretty upset, but all-in-all, this isn't all that bad and I definitely plan on getting it (thankful my brother has Iphone 4).

1) The HD graphics look amazing. I am just staring at them right now...wow O___O so smooth, and Mr. Mew in HD graphics...I can't even...I just can't...
2) $17.99 for a game that cost a lot more earlier isn't all that bad for those who didn't know about it
3) Downloadable for all those people who couldn't find a copy for themselves on the DS because I hear the game is kind of rare
4) A pretty new experience (although all of it isn't new, the whole one screen thing should make things interesting)

For an iOS game (I hate iOS games like Angry Birds) I think this is pretty darn good and I look forward to buying it tomorrow (won't play it until I 100% KH3D though...one game policy). I have to say that I was a pessimist earlier and I was expecting this announcement to be just want it is, a port. However, with some of the new stuff and the release date of tomorrow, I'm much more satisfied and I'm actually looking forward to it ^_^

State

Awards
Cleaned graphics look... #_#
I was expecting less from this port, but I've been impressed. Will definitely be getting it on D1. <3

Claire-Farron

...Is it wrong of me to wonder if Square will release TWEWY phones of limited quality or something along those lines to go with this?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Am I the only one who thinks that the fanbase is exaggerating way too much about this? This isn't just a port, the gameplay is different, the graphics are a lot more clean, Tin Pin Slammer can be played against other people etc.

And who knows what comes after this? More people will know about the game, which is great. The chances of SE making a sequel/prequel just got bigger.

Granted, the countdown made it look like a very big thing but then again, no one ever said that the countdown was for a sequel or something along those lines. In other words, going with hype = never good.

With that said, I might buy this (even though I own the original). It looks awesome.

I don't think this will be the last we see of TWEwY.

Exactly.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Granted, the countdown made it look like a very big thing but then again, no one ever said that the countdown was for a sequel or something along those lines. In other words, going with hype = never good

Exactly, the port mixed with everyone's expectations made close to everyone believe there was no way it couldn't be a sequel, or at least a new entry into the series. However, a port is what is getting people so down and they have nobody to blame for themselves, but I don't think helped when that translator said the whole "more drip than leak" thing because no offense, but that leak was pretty much the whole thing. I'm not trying to say the new graphics, form of gameplay, and Tin Pin aren't enough, but a port of the game is the main point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back