• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_m9hrreGPbh1qffmouo1_500.jpg

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, wouldn't that suit DDD since the future of the TWEWY series includes Kingdom Hearts?

Do you mean the future of the Kingdom Hearts series includes DDD? If not, then the future of TWEWY would be a sequel (or prequel) or another non-port game :)

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS AUNT JEMIMA GET ONE OF MR. MEW!!! AND I CALL IT FOR MY AVATAR!!!!! :D (not saying nobody else can't have it, I'm just saying that I'm going to have it)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Do you mean the future of the Kingdom Hearts series includes DDD? If not, then the future of TWEWY would be a sequel (or prequel) or another non-port game :)
The future of TWEWY included DDD because of TWEWY being in DDD.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS AUNT JEMIMA GET ONE OF MR. MEW!!! AND I CALL IT FOR MY AVATAR!!!!! :D (not saying nobody else can't have it, I'm just saying that I'm going to have it)

I'm gonna be adding bits and pieces to the gallery as the days go by, but I can let you know when a Mr. Mew comes up.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Well we'll probably have to wait until someone gets 100% pin mastery. That's how Mr. Mew was unlocked on the save screen in the original version, it's probably the same here. And then they have to screencap it.

BagelBreath

Awards
After messing around with the IPA, I got it to install on my iPod4, but the game crashes after the opening. =/

Retro

Awards
Sorry guys, I'm too lazy to find the Twewy Solo site, and idk if it's just me, but the first post is all messed up, and I was just wondering, what exactly is this? A sequel? I see remix, so I would think it's a remake, but I'm not positive. And can it be played on the iPad?

Edit: I know it can be played on the iPad now, so you don't need to answer that lol

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Sorry guys, I'm too lazy to find the Twewy Solo site, and idk if it's just me, but the first post is all messed up, and I was just wondering, what exactly is this? A sequel? I see remix, so I would think it's a remake, but I'm not positive. And can it be played on the iPad?

Edit: I know it can be played on the iPad now, so you don't need to answer that lol

Oh wow, just realized the first post.

Well here is the link the website. The World Ends With You -Solo Remix- | SQUARE ENIX

The World Ends With You -Solo Remix- is an iOS port. It's not a sequel, it's the same thing you played before except for improved graphics, new music, wireless Tin Pin Slammer, twitter integration, and of course the new battle system which displays you and your partner on one screen.

Retro

Awards
Oh wow, just realized the first post.

Well here is the link the website. The World Ends With You -Solo Remix- | SQUARE ENIX

The World Ends With You -Solo Remix- is an iOS port. It's not a sequel, it's the same thing you played before except for improved graphics, new music, wireless Tin Pin Slammer, twitter integration, and of course the new battle system which displays you and your partner on one screen.

Lol same thing I haven't played before. That's why I was asking, so I'd know whether I'd have to play the original first.
Thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back