• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Lol same thing I haven't played before. That's why I was asking, so I'd know whether I'd have to play the original first.
Thanks guys :)

By the way, be careful. The game only works on the iPhones 4/4S and the iPad 2, not the first generation.

Retro

Awards
By the way, be careful. The game only works on the iPhones 4/4S and the iPad 2, not the first generation.
Nooooooooooooooooooo! It can't be :(
EDIT: Just looked this up

Requirements: Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G.Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

Does that mean a regular 4G iPad will play it? PLEASE SAY YES!

BagelBreath

Awards

Retro

Awards
You have a 3rd gen iPad. The 3rd gen iPad is the only one with a 4G model ATM.
Wait, never mind :(
I can't remember if it's 4G or 3G, and if it's 3G, it's probably 2nd Gen> :((( I'll have to check when I get back home

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The future of TWEWY included DDD because of TWEWY being in DDD.

I think that statement was made for DDD, meaning there is going to be more after DDD involving TWEWY.

but I can let you know when a Mr. Mew comes up.

Please, I would be eternally grateful :D

images

I can't remember if it's 4G or 3G, and if it's 3G, it's probably 2nd Gen> :((( I'll have to check when I get back home

As long as it isn't 1st gen I believe you should be fine, so if it's 3rd or 2nd, you're good.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Guys, we are well aware of the first post and we are trying to fix it okay
yel02.png

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Guys, we are well aware of the first post and we are trying to fix it okay
yel02.png

Why does it say https://s3.amazonaws.com/mibbit/gfx/smilies/yel02.png when I try to quote your post, I'm just curious since I thought it would have said ;smile; (replace ; with :).

Just figured out what gen it was
No camera, brb crying

I haven't started my game yet although I did buy it an hour after it was released lol (procrastination ftw) but for anyone who has played it. Does the camera flash really matter? It seems that the flash is hurting a lot of people and I'm curious if you even need it. If you don't need it, I'm curious if SE will be able to release a patch to fix that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ohhhhh...didn't notice that it wasn't the same...why not just use the forum one? Or is there a problem with those O______O?

Dunno. We're just site staff, so we're not particularly savvy in forum info.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
this CMS is out to get us

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The CMS is like Joshua. Seemed helpful, but suspicious at first, then became full out bitch and shot us in the chest

BagelBreath

Awards
I haven't started my game yet although I did buy it an hour after it was released lol (procrastination ftw) but for anyone who has played it. Does the camera flash really matter? It seems that the flash is hurting a lot of people and I'm curious if you even need it. If you don't need it, I'm curious if SE will be able to release a patch to fix that.

Camera flash isn't needed. I don't think any of the iPads have a flash.
It's just a requirement they added to prevent older devices from installing the game.

Last edited:

naturemage2

Is it worth buying this game. I used to play it on the ds and really hated the split screen fighting. Mostly cuz of the stylo interface kinda crapping on me.

I just keep thinking, its half the cost of when I did purchase it back then. Is it worth giving 18 dollars to square?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is it worth buying this game. I used to play it on the ds and really hated the split screen fighting. Mostly cuz of the stylo interface kinda crapping on me.

I just keep thinking, its half the cost of when I did purchase it back then. Is it worth giving 18 dollars to square?

If you didn't like the split screen fighting, you will like this iOS version quite a lot. Just make sure you have a compatible iOS product.

I am enjoying myself. I find the new additions and gameplay changes to be very refreshing, despite having been concerned about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back