• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Re: The World Ends with You | It's a Wonderful World

Taboo noise drop shadow somethin or other, and you need ten to get dark matter.

Or, you could just fight beat's noise on ulti. He drops dark matter.

Lolita

Dear You

;____; I'm stuck on Day 7 with Joshuapu. /wtf
I can't beat Sho.</3 I love Sho, but I need to beat him. o___o; The battle's long, and the taboo noise really take down my hp, I can use my Cure Drink pin up to 3 times, but yeah, it's not enough.
Halp. ;_;

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

:< I'm sad to say that I never finished it. I was sick of playing it on my bulky DS which has no stylus and put it off until I bought a Lite but [the economy got crappy] I never got the chance to save money to buy one so I put it somewhere >>;

xD I remember when I turned it on for after a while last year and it was like, you haven't played in 40 something days. I lol'd but it was fun. The last part I was on pissed me off because I'm like lost which is why I stopped actively playing it. I think I'm on day 3/4. *goes to look for it*

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards

;____; I'm stuck on Day 7 with Joshuapu. /wtf
I can't beat Sho.</3 I love Sho, but I need to beat him. o___o; The battle's long, and the taboo noise really take down my hp, I can use my Cure Drink pin up to 3 times, but yeah, it's not enough.
Halp. ;_;

Uh, get another healing pin? I think that what i did...I got one of those auto-heal ones, that saved my butt a bunch of times.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Buy stamps that increase the number of pin slots available. If you can...

startaex

;0; So that'll leave me with two healing pins, and two attack pins.
/can't decide between keeping fire or thunder pin

I'd recommend anything that can hit him fast considering he teleports all over your bottom screen more than half the time,like lightning storm(Mus Rattus pin,you should be able to get it right now).
For healing pins I don't remember or not but go to the 104 building and see if theres the healing bunny pin cause it can heal you 1 more time than the cure drink pin(still 50%) or try to evolve it into the healing whale which recovers 70% HP but it takes longer for it to finish(Neku has to throw it in the air and it has to dissapear for it to heal you).

startaex

Yeah,if you add it with...-.- I don't remember what the pin was called. Sparkle Charge? the one with a flower on it and it raised the amount of HP a healing pin gave you. Man that was fun to use XD.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Yeah, that's not too bad.

But I never really felt the need to use it. Once you have five charges for 50%, you're pretty much set.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Yeah, that's not too bad.

But I never really felt the need to use it. Once you have five charges for 50%, you're pretty much set.

Agreed. Not very often do you need more than what Peace Full offers, so you'd be better off not wasting a pin slot on increasing its recovery.

startaex

Oh its just that I always have used Lightning Pawn and aother offensive attacking pin as my only 2 pins after I beat the game so I use that rest on a reboot SPD+ pin,2 healing pins,and a heal boost.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Her dreams. That's why she was jealous of Shkik wanting to be a designer.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Wasn't it her memories of Beat? Or was that his price?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Rhyme's payment for the games were her dreams. It was her memories of her brother that was Beat's payment.

Shaelyx

Website
www.fanfiction.net

Agreed. Not very often do you need more than what Peace Full offers, so you'd be better off not wasting a pin slot on increasing its recovery.

sigh... you guys make me feel so noobish when it comes to this game.
~i use Yoshimitsu, Purtiy Launcher (yesh, i use Natural Puppy) Velocity Attack, Peace Full, Supply Factor, and Archangel

haven't played TWEWY in a while. i think supply factor raises the amount of times you can use fixed pins

startaex

Re: The World Ends With You

Your making it sound like using a Natural Puppy pin is a really bad thing,I used Purity Launcher to you know :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back