• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World of Atlantis in KH:BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
well, depends what you mean by "atlantis" if you mean "atlantis" as in "atlantica" then it would suck. but if you mean "atlantis" as in "atlantis:the lost empire" then i think i would like that.

i liked that movie.if i see any more atlantica singing then i'll,I'll!.......

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
well, depends what you mean by "atlantis" if you mean "atlantis" as in "atlantica" then it would suck. but if you mean "atlantis" as in "atlantis:the lost empire" then i think i would like that.

Atlantica isn't set in Atlantis, if that is what you mean. Atlantica is something far more different that Atlantis. In the real world, we think Atlantica and Atlantis were actually ancient continents. The way Disney exploits it, Atlantica is actually the castle itself, surrounded by the Seven Seas. Atlantis is a whole underworld city-continent in the Disney film Atlantis.

Macabre

Gold Member
i'd like to see atlantis a lot!also treasure planet since it's a movie dealing with pirates of the skies i'd like to see balthier make a cameo(just like auron in olympus/underworld)

Oceayo

i'd like to see atlantis a lot!also treasure planet since it's a movie dealing with pirates of the skies i'd like to see balthier make a cameo(just like auron in olympus/underworld)
That would be amazing. Atlantis would make a good world but i dont think it would work well with bbs, kh3 yes. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back